present part 2

When they finally reached there Jungkook slowly removed the blindfold.

Taehyung could not explain how many butterflies he felt in his stomach at that moment

Taehyung could not explain how many butterflies he felt in his stomach at that moment .
This felt so special. He felt soo loved and cherished.
For a moment he thought it should be him doing all these things for his baby but then just shrugged off his thoughts and decided to enjoy this moment . He can prepare this some other day .

"Babe , thank you so much for this . I love you" Taehyung said kissing  forehead of the younger

"I love you too tae , but this is just the part of the surprise . The important part is yet to come so close your eyes and follow my lead . No cheating okay ? "

And Taehyung just nodded letting Jungkook take him forward and then told him to open his eyes .
He did as told and found something kept on the table. it took 2-3 minutes for him to understand what that was and what that meant.

 it took 2-3 minutes for him to understand what that was and what that meant

Taehyung could not believe . Was he dreaming ? Was he hallucinating ? Is this real ? He the KIM TAEHYUNG  was going to be a dad ? His Lil bun had another Lil bun in him ?

He did not know when he started crying like a baby . He just went on his knees keeping his face on Jungkook's stomach and hugged him tight .
If this was a dream he did not want to wake  up .
If he was hallucinating so be it .
He suddenly felt small fingers in his lock massaging his scalp to calm him down .
After weeping like a baby and wetting Jungkook hoodie with his tears he got up only to find his baby standing there with teary eyes and beautiful smile.

Finally Jungkook broke the silence and said " it's true you are g- going to be dad . There's a little bean here " pointing towards his tummy .

And Taehyung did not wait even a second before smashing his lips on him kissing him feverishly . His one hand on Jungkook's nape and second one delicately caressing his stomach .

It felt complete .
It felt estatic .
It felt euphoric.
It just felt right . Him his bun and the little peanut. 

" Thank you sweetheart for this lovely surprise . Nothing could ever beat this . Thank u for being my angel in disguise ." Taehyung said pecking all over his baby's face who was blushing furiously .

" Thank you too tae . I know you will be an amazing dad " Jungkook replied smiling at his hubby who was looking at him with heart eyes .

They had their romantic date night with stolen kisses and obvious blushes , delicious food prepared by Jungkook and a dance.

Finally Taehyung carried Jungkook in his arms to their room to cuddle to sleep even after Jungkook's protest of being able to walk .
Taehyung just reasoned he couldn't let his princess and the little peanut get tired . Now could he ?