Graduation day.

Just with the blink of an eye 1 month passed Taehyung's exams were over and he was finally graduating today .

"Baby"~ Taehyung whined

"What happened hyungie?"

"I can't wear tie" He said with a pout which Jungkook pecked but as he pulled back ,His lips were again captured in a  deep kiss by Taehyung .

"Hyungie come, let me help you" Jungkook said after the kiss.

With that said Jungkook got busy fixing Taehyung's necktie and Taehyung got busy sucking his baby's lower lips.

"Stop it hyungie"~ This time Jungkook whined. It has been a habit of Taehyung to suck on Jungkook's lower lips when Jungkook is doing something . Taehyung would just come to him and start sucking his baby's lips and Jungkook would let him do.

"But you are tasty" Taehyung said with a teasing smile making Jungkook all flustered he just hid himself in Taehyung's chest making him chuckle .

(Time skip)

When Taehyung and Jungkook reached  the auditorium where ceremony would be held ,Every one was already there . 

"Finally I'm going away from this hell" Jimin exclaimed

"Yup babe ,now atleast I don't have to get up early for this shit" Yoongi groaned.

"Guys but still , I am going to miss this place." Hobi said sadly.

"Whatever you say Hobi Hyung , except for the fact that me and my baby met here there was nothing special about this place."  Taehyung said leaving a peck on Jungkook's lips making him blush and others to coo at this little baby though they have kisses and pecks in public Jungkook never gets used to the p.d.a. 

After almost all speeches were done it was finally Taehyung's turn

"ladies and gentlemen last but not the least we would like to invite Kim Taehyung ,the batch president to share his experiences ." the announcement was made and Taehyung made his way to stage for this speech 

"Hello to everyone present here ..............................................................Thank you. Have a nice day and a nice fututre ahead.(I know neither you are interested in boring long ass speech nor am I 😏😏)

A lot of hooting and claps were heard . The batch then had a group photo and they threw their caps in the air.

"What about party tonight" Jimin asked 

"I am in " an excited Hoseok replied 

"I am fine with it "Yoongi said.

"okay then " Taehyung was also ready

"What about at our house we can have sleep over too" Jungkook suggested and everyone happily agreed.

"Hey bub ,call Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung too ." Taehyung said and Jungkook obliged even he wanted to meet them as it has been a while .

"okay so we will go to our place get changed and directly leave for your house." Jimin suggested and everyone agreed and went to their respective home .

"Hyungie close your eyes ,I have something for you ,don't open or I will never talk to you again."

"okay babes"

Jungkook went inside to get Taehyung's surprise . When Taehyung opened his eyes he was really surprised at his baby's talent .

 When Taehyung opened his eyes he was really surprised at his baby's talent

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.