TROUBLESOME PARTY (II)

(AUTHOR'S POV)

"This can't be happening ".

"O Jungkook !you came here too, well I wasn't expecting you. " said the person." y-yes sunbae" he replied. The person was none other than the senior who challenged him. "I have heard you got yourself a boyfriend that too the school heartthrob." Hearing this Jungkook's heart went wild , he was thinking of all wrong things the senior could do ."O come-on  chill junior , I was here to apologize for that day" " Apologize ?" Jungkook repeated in a questioning manner . "yes , So I am really sorry" The senior said . "Its totally fine sunbae " Jungkook replied smiling not even in his wildest dreams he thought about the thing happening right now. " Jacob, call me Jacob" to which he nodded . " Now since we are friends, let's celebrate " . Jacob said and handed a glass to Jungkook which Jungkook politely refused saying " I don't drink " and Jacob said " man, its just juice fully alcohol free" . Jungkook still hesitated but after Jacob's pleading  , He took the glass and drank it all not noticing the smirk. Jacob then took Jungkook's hand and started taking him towards an empty room and even called some of his friends. Jungkook meanwhile was totally tipsy he couldn't decipher what was happening so he just went with Jacob in a room . And Jacob locked the room .

 (TAEHYUNG'S POV)

I was with Yoongi hyung  drinking wine when he asked "why didn't  you bring Jungkook?" "hyung you know he can't drink and moreover he is comfortable there as there's not many people around him" I replied and turned my head back only to find him on phone . "I guess he is bored , I should go to him fast ." I thought and turned towards the counter again drinking 2 more shots when I finally decided to go to my baby as I started making my way towards the place I could not see him , I scanned the area nicely but I still could not find him anywhere and now I started panicking. O god is he okay ? was the first thing on my mind.  It is all my fault , I started blaming myself .While I was running here and there in the hall a boy came to me "Are you looking for Jungkook ?" he asked and I frantically nodded . " I saw him going with Jacob , there." he said and pointed  towards a room upstairs . I muttered a small "THANKS"  made my way upstairs . My blood was boiling but I was scared too. 

As soon as I reached the room, I broke the door and went inside . Inside were 5 guys and Jungkook and I was still , trying to understand all that's happening and heard a voice "please save me ." and that was my cue to burst out laughing .

There was Jungkook with a stick , sitting on the bed totally drunk and all other 5 guys were sitting on the floor cross legged , in desperate need of help. 

" O honey , thank god you came. these guys do not know a single thing . come sit here " Jungkook said and patted the place beside him . HONEY , O GOD HE CALLED ME HONEY .I was screaming in my brain and was  totally entertained this was whole new Jungkook , to me all this was very funny a bossy Jungkook and his helpless students .

"OKAY , so you Mr. Jam-cob . What is Pythagoras theorem?" Jungkook asked seriously." come-on Jam-cob we don't have much time. " I don't know Jungkook , I am sorry and my name is JACOB ;JA-cob." Jacob replied ,he looked as if he would cry  right now . well serves you right ."you boy next to this Jamcob ,  yes you how many fingers do we have in 1 hand " Jungkook asked another guy who was Minjae I guess? Minjae was happy to get such a easy question " Five " he said confidently ."tsk tsk , what shall I do with all of you " Jungkook said totally annoyed and this time even I was confused ." We only have four fingers in one hand one is thumb ." he answered to that Minjae guy. and I couldn't control laughing , I was rolling on the bed laughing hard .

Jungkook then started telling why we should not drink and how it is dangerous while  himself being drunk and they couldn't do anything but listen and I thought it was enough for their punishment.  I made Jungkook come with me  after bribing him about banana milk and ice-cream but he wasn't ready a " hyungie they know nothing , shouldn't we teach them something" My Mr. Teacher asked giving me doe eyes who couldn't even stand properly he was moving in a zigzag way. " Yes ofcourse , we should but tomorrow or else we would miss banana milk. don't you want it " I asked knowing he couln't resist ." yes hyungie, let's go " and with that I gave him a piggyback ride and went towards my car to leave for home , not before informing others.

YOU ARE MY CHAMPAIGN , MY WINE .I DRINK WITH MY EYES                                                                              MY TEQUILA , MARGARITA~~~~~  jungkook screamed the whole ride to my home.

 I made our way inside my apartment as it was near from the party location , made him sit on the couch

(google image )

  and went to bring warm lemon water to sober him up . As soon as I reached there saw him pouting and hands on his chest crossed.

 As soon as I reached there saw him pouting and hands on his chest crossed

 (google image ) something like this ignore the mic please

O god how more cute can he be? I cooed at him internally and then asked him " what happened , bub ?" ." Hyungie , don't you love me anymore ?" he asked . And I was confused to what made him think like that ."why are you asking this bub?" I asked concerned . " you did not not even kiss me " aww my baby , hearing his complain I leaned forward to kiss him , he leaned in too and as soon as our lips touched he passed out on my shoulder making me chuckle at his cute behavior. Then I lift him up and lay him on my bed  ,  got changed into comfortable clothes and snuggled into the blanket hugging him tightly .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY FELLAS ! DOING GOOD RIGHT ?

I DON'T WRITE ANGST. I AM A FLUFF PERSON.