A DATE.

Baby Jungkook right now was freaking out about  what should he wear. Its not the first time he is going out with taehyung but surely the first time they are going for a date to god knows where.

"Its too much, but then this one is too simple . O god !!. Jungkook kept rummaging through the closet .

After almost 1hour he finally found something to wear. He got dressed up in a white shirt pairing it up with a black ripped jeans ,silver earrings . His once curled up hair were now straitened , He applied a little  bit of lip gloss making him ever more pretty.

It was exact 4.30 pm when the doorbell rang indicating Taehyung was already there, well he went out earlier to make sure they have a perfect date.

When Jungkook opened the door he was frozen . The Kim Taehyung looked handsome as hell . He looked liked one of the Greek gods.  

But taehyung was in some other world

But taehyung was in some other world .He pretty much dazed well this wasn't the first time though every time Jungkook looked pretty to him but today he looked out of the world . To him it felt as if Jungkook  just walked out of some fairy tale.

"You look so pretty and fucking hot too" Taehyung blurted out not really realizing it until he saw younger's cheek  looking like tomato

" Y-you yourself look very h-handsome." younger stuttered feeling very shy all of a sudden.

"For you" Taehyung said gifting him a bouquet of peonies which was his baby's favorite and he knew it .

"Thank you hyungie , you still remember " Jungkook smiled this flower had a special meaning in his heart

"Ofcourse bub "

flashback.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook were in university garden sitting under a tree with Jungkook's head on Taehyung's lap . 

"Baby if I ask you one thing  that you wanted as a gift from me what would it be?"

"But Hyungie I really don't need anything ,being with you is the only thing I ever wanted and I would ever want."

"Still bub think about one thing. Please." Taehyung insisted well he was ready to give the world to jungkook but then he too wanted to know what was the thing that his baby desired for.

"well there's one thing actually ...." Jungkook said smiling widely as if he remembered something very precious and exotic.

"what ?" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed excited to know what it was .

"peonies."

"Peonies?" Taehyung questioned Jungkook .He was sure he would buy his bunny anything as long as he knew what it was but  right now he had now idea.

watching Taehyung's distressed face Jungkook bursted out laughing  causing Taehyung to smile too.

"Want to know about it ?" and Taehyung desperately nodded  genuinely interested.

"Well peonies are flowers  actually very beautiful ones . They are my favorites. They symbolize  romance , prosperity and bashfulness. They are also believed to be a good luck charm. It was my eomma's favorites and my dad used to bring them for her almost every occasions till the date she left us  and I used to dream about getting them too ."  Jungkook explained with smile .

"Well bub I  would surely give you them on a very special day" and Jungkook nodded.

present

"Shall we go baby?"  "Yup , lets go"

They made their way to car and drove to the location but not before eating in a restaurant.

"Where are we going? hyungie ~ " Jungkook whined he was too desperate to know about the place they have been driving and driving for about an hour now.

"We are here " Taehyung exclaimed excitedly and Jungkook  gasped  he couldn't believe his eyes. They were standing outside a dog adoption center . 

"hyungie ,do you perhaps know how much I love you ." Jungkook asked with  glittering doe like eyes and beautiful smile.

"I know sweetheart, I love you too."  Taehyung said pecking him on lips with that both of them entered the dog adoption center . 

They spend 3 hours playing with puppies both were happy and so they decided to adopt one fluff ball which what cute as hell and Jungkook couldn't help but cuddle the dog making someone really jealous just in few hours. 

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to name him Yeontan . They completed the adoption procedure and then took him with them .

They were again in the car driving to next location it was 8pm currently but this time Jungkook wasn't whining because he was busy with something well someone to be exact and Taehyung just stared at them fondly in between his drive.

"Comeon babies come out we are here" Taehyung said and again Jungkook couldn't believe at the sight in front of him. It was what we call too good to be true .

They were on a cliff surrounded by big green trees and above them was a starry night sky

They were on a cliff surrounded by big green trees and above them was a starry night sky. Taehyung quickly brought a bedsheet and and blanket from the back of a car. They both then sat there with Jungkook between Taehyung's legs and Yeontan on Jungkook's lap all of them covered in blanket feeling content and happy for whatever they have now . 

taehyung AND Jungkook finally decided to return home with a new member since it was already late and they had to continue their schedule from tomorrow but this time without ignoring each other and sharing  each problems and everything .

------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------