Chapter 1

Addison POV//

I lived in an apartment now, I had recently moved out of my parents house and got my own apartment. I had to be independent now that I was a mom. Yes you heard that right, I'm a mom. I have an 18month old daughter called Blake but I usually call her Blakey as a nickname. I loved her with all my heart and I promised I would look after her properly.

I was just unpacking the last part of the boxes with our stuff in. However Blake wasn't making it an easy task. She was climbing in and out the suitcase and chucking all the clothes onto the floor. I didn't mind though as all I needed to do was put them into my wardrobe.

A: 'Blakey why don't you watch mommy's phone?'
B: 'otway(ok)'

I picked her up grabbing her blanket and I sat her on my bed. I wrapped her in her fluffy blanket which was pink with white stars on. She couldn't go anywhere without it.

B: 'aci' (paci)
A: 'you want your paci?'
B: 'Wes' (yes)
I went into the kitchen where her pacifiers were because I had just sterilised them and grabbed on. I attached it to her paci clip which had her name on and went back to my room.

A: 'here beb' I say passing her the paci. She takes the paci and puts it in straight away. She looked so adorable sat there. I kissed her head and left her to watch cocomelon and I went to continue unpacking. I needed to go grocery shopping so I could fill up our cupboards and refrigerator.

•few hours later•

I just finished unpacking and decided I'm gonna go grocery shopping now to target. Blake was asleep but she has just woken up so I put her some socks on and then put on her ugg boots as it was November.

(This is what she is wearing)

I picked her up and we walked out the door, I locked it behind us

I picked her up and we walked out the door, I locked it behind us. I carried her as she was still tired and we entered the elevator. I let Blakey push the button and she giggled. After we got to the ground floor I walked out to my car and strapped her in her car seat and then got in the drivers seat myself.

We got to target and Blake was very excited, she was carrying her blanket like always and I got cart and sat her in. We hadn't been in the store for that long until Blake wanted to get out.

B: 'mwama up, me not like'
A: 'no bub because I have to pick up groceries'
B: 'pwease(please)' she makes grabby hands
A: 'fine but you hold my hand' I say taking her out and placing her on the floor. She immediately ran off like I suspected and I had to run after her.
A: 'Blakey get back here' I say running

Blake POV//

I was running away from mommy and she was running after me. I wasn't going to stop though. I kept running until I accidentally bumped into someone and it knocked me to the floor. I started to cry and then I felt mommy scoop me up.

B: 'mwama' I say crying
A: 'see that's why you don't run off'

Addison POV//

I saw Blake run into someone and start crying I picked her up.
B: 'Mwama'
A: 'see that's why you don't run off' I say to her as she cried into my neck. I turned to the person she ran into.
A: 'I'm so sorry she ran into you, she has no spatial awareness'
P=person
P: 'don't worry about it! I'm mads btw'
A: 'Addison' I say back
M: 'yeah I know, you're Addison Rae'
A: 'yeah' I giggle 'I mean I better get back to grocery shopping but it was nice meeting you'
M: 'yeah you too' she says walking off
A: 'right come on Blakey let's get back to getting groceries'
B: 'otway(ok)'