Chaptet 12

You guys are lucky, somehow Grace convinced me to write another chapter to this book haha!

Bryce POV//

I decided to let Addison have a day to herself, Blake was gonna spend it with me. She wanted to go swimming so that's what we we're gonna do.

Bryce: Blakey do you wanna swim
Blake: ya pees (please)
Bryce: ok come on •picks her up•

Suddenly I realised Blake didn't have a swimsuit so now what was I gonna do, she couldn't exactly go in naked. I decided I just go upstairs with Blake and get myself ready until
I thought of what I was gonna do, I went into my closest and opened the draw of my dresser where my swim shorts were and I saw something floral, that was not mine. I pulled it out and realised it was Blake's swimsuit I had forgotten to give her back when she stayed, this was gonna be a life saver. Now one problem was sorted i just had to work out what I was gonna do as Blake didn't have a swim diaper either, I really should have asked addison for all of this as I know she had swimming stuff because they were gonna go to her parents house. Babies can just swim in a normal diaper right?

As I was getting Blake dressed I noticed she wasn't actually wearing any diaper, she had underwear on meaning addison had obviously potty trained her, even easier for me I guess if she's potty trained. We went out to the pool and I got in first and then Blake jumped in and I caught her in my arms, we played a little and she was actually getting very good a swimming by herself as addison had also taken her to swimming lessons. Addison was such a great mom like I wouldn't have thought of teaching a 1 year old how to swim but she did.

We carried on swimming for a while before I saw Blake start to get cold so I got her out and wrapped us both in a towel before heading indoors to get dressed again. The only other outfit I had for Blake was pyjamas but I figured they would be fine and comfy.

Blake's outfit

Blake's outfit

Bryce: what do you wanna do now baby?
Blake: I ungy (hungry)
Bryce: okay I will get you something
Blake: Tandy (candy)
Bryce: I may not be your mom but I know she wouldn't let you have candy and I don't wanna be told off by here.
Blake: otay

I take her downstairs and put on cartoons for her whilst I made her a bagel just with butter and jelly. I cut it up small for her and then get her some apple juice (unpopular opinion but I don't like apple juice, I'm sorry)
I took it through for her and she immediately began to eat it, gosh she was so cute. She asked for some fruit so I went through to cut her up some watermelon, If she wa anything like Addison this would be her favourite. Then there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it.

Riley: hey Bryce
Bryce: Um hey ryls

Riley was not my girlfriend but we had been taking back and forth for a while but she did not know about Blake.

Riley: can I come in?
Bryce: uh sure I was just cutting up some watermelon
Riley: you hate watermelon?
Bryce: you're right I do
Riley: okay so who is it for?
Blake: DADADA •yells•
Riley: who's that
Bryce: what?
Riley: someone just yelled dada
Bryce: uh what are you talking about are you hearing things •chuckles•
Riley: I guess I am •laughs•

Shit that was a close one, I didn't want to tell Riley about Blake but Blake wasn't going to make it easy to keep it a secret, I just didn't want Riley to think of me any differently.

Riley POV//

Bryce had gone to the restroom and I swear I heard a baby call for dada but none of the sway boys had kids, not that I knew anyway. I could hear cries coming from the living room, it sounded like a baby I had to investigate this. I walked through to the living room and saw this little baby girl, no older than 2 lying on the floor crying her heart out. Whose kid was this?? As I got closer I noticed this was Addison's kid, Blake, but addi wasn't here! Why would she leave her baby at the sway house with a bunch of irresponsible swearing boys. I decided to go and comfort this little girl.

Riley: honey are you ok?
Blake: mama? •crying•
Riley: no I'm not your mama honey but I'm just making sure you're ok where is your mommy?
Blake: DADA

she ran up to Bryce whilst he walked in, I'm guessing this was his kid with Addison that he hadn't told me about.

Riley: so she's your kid?
Bryce: n-
Riley: don't lie Bryce, I don't care that you have a kid but first of all you kept it a secret, you lied about it and you just left her crying and made me believe I was hearing things?!?
Bryce: I'm sorry Riley please don't be mad
Riley: the only person you should apologise to is Blake
Bryce: you're right •rocking a crying blake in his arms•
Riley: she's adorable
Bryce: thanks
Riley: she looks just like Addison
Bryce: she does doesn't she? She also acts a lot like Addison.
Riley: she has your dimples tho
Bryce: ya think?
Riley: yup
Bryce: Blakey, daddy is sorry for ignoring you okay? But he did make you watermelon, do you want some?
Blake: yeshhhhhh •smiles•
Riley: definitely has your dimples

Addison POV//

I had come to collect Blake after spending the day with Bryce, I had gotten a good break for myself and although my baby was being a pain in the ass recently I did miss her. I had texted Bryce to let him know I was coming to grab Blake as it was 4pm and it's getting close to her dinner and bedtime but he didn't reply so I thought he may have been keeping her busy.
I pulled up at sway and it seemed empty but the front door was open so people were in, I did knock but no one came so I just let myself in.

Addison: hello?

No reply...this was getting weird

Nobody was in the living room, dining room or kitchen so I decided to go up to Bryce room. I open the door slightly and what I saw made me feel sick. There was Bryce asleep with Riley and a very sad sleeping little Blake in between them, Blake was cuddled up Riley like she was her mom. Recently it had been like Blake had forgotten who I was to her as all she talked about was Bryce and now this didn't make me feel any better, I felt tears stream out my eyes. I was jealous, I missed Bryce so much and now he has Riley he isn't gonna come back to me and even Blake seems like she isn't going to come back to me the way she's sleeping with Riley. I decided to remove myself from the situation and my Blake, I gently walked over to Riley's side and scooped Blake's out of her arms, they both stayed fast asleep. I got Blake's blanket and paci and held her in my arms like a a baby and walked out to the car, gently and slowly I buckled Blake into her car seat as she was so tired she didn't even flinch.