Chapter 24

Bryce POV//

It's the next morning and addi was still asleep so I got up with Blake since I wanted Addison to be able to rest after what happened yesterday. Blake was still a bit shaken up from yesterday which is understandable, all I could do was reassure her that her mommy was ok. I wasn't going back to Wyoming now because I wanted to stay with Blake and Addison.

Blake: dada aci(paci)
Bryce: Blakey you know that you only have paci's at bedtime now
Blake: •pouty face and tears up•

I feel bad saying that but I know if Addison found out I have Blake a pacifier she wouldn't be happy since we are trying to wean her off of them.

Bryce: how about Blakey that you and I go and get pancakes and bring them back for mommy
Blake: wessss(yes)
Bryce: okay come here •picks her up•
Blake: bot bot (that's what she calls her bottle... idk ok my nieces call it that lol)
Bryce: well we have milk at bedtime but do you want apple juice?
Blake: otay dada •snuggles into his neck•

I went to the kitchen and got one of Blake's bottles and put apple juice into it and then give it to her. I sit her by the door and put her crocs n since they were the easiest thing as the pyjamas she was wearing covered her feet. I carried her outside to our car and after I strapped her in I got in my side and drove to ihop for pancakes.

Addison POV//

I woke up alone, no Bryce next to me. I wondered where he was so I walked out of my room but there was no Bryce nor Blake. Parts of me told me they were fine and that he'd probably taken her on a walk or something but the pregnant, hormonal, emotional part of me told me something bad had happened. I just held my stomach partly because I felt such but also because I knew that I had some company in a way. I just decided to lie back in bed and put all my worries aside, Bryce would never put Blake into danger and I knew that.

About 20 minutes later I heard the door open and then chatters but these were know new chatters to me, they were the inaudible chatters of Blake. I leapt out of bed and walked to the door when I saw Bryce carrying a very talkative Blake.

Bryce: oh you're awake
Addison: yeah I was worried about you guys
Blake: momma ancakes (pancakes)
Bryce: yeah we went and brought you some pancakes from ihop
Addison: aww you guys are the best
Bryce: if you feel sick you don't have to eat them
Addison: I'm fine don't worry

We all sat down and ate breakfast. After we had finished Bryce got blake ready whilst I got myself ready, I then decided to quickly post a picture on my story of Blake and Bryce wasting breakfast earlier

@addisonraee

Seen by brycehall, madslewis, dixiedamelio and 9,618,819 others

After I did that, I got in the shower and got dressed.

•time skip, 2 months• (it's now March 25th)

Bryce POV//

It had been 2 months and everything was going good with us, we have recently brought a new house together because we needed more space than Addison's apartment could give us. It wasn't a massive expensive mansion because although we could afford that we didn't need it, we needed a 3/4 bedroom house just with a bit more space. Which we found.