Get a Job

Spider-man Narrating/Breaking the 4th Wall
Text/Writing
------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter walked the streets silently. It was still early in the morning and he had good few errands to run before getting to school. He had already dropped off his suit at Melvin's place. He told Peter that he would fix it by the afternoon and would even add the few upgrades.

Now Peter had to do his second errand, earn some money. Peter walked into the tall Daily Bugle building. Sure it was home to the biggest Spider-man hater in the country, but Peter checked the website and they were offering more money for those Spider-man pictures then any other news station.

Peter walked into the reception desk and spoke to the reception, "Hi, I'm here to drop of some Spider-man photo. I saw the ad in the paper and well, I am in dire need of some cash so, here."

Peter hands the a small stack of photos over to the reception. She takes them and starts looking through them, smiling and humming at each on. She hands the photos back to Peter and says, "These are some of the best photos I have ever seen, Mr..."

"Parker. My name is Peter Parker. Call me Peter please Ms..."

"Betty Brant. It's nice to meet you Peter. I will inform Mr. Jameson of your arrival. His office is on the top floor."

Nodding, Peter walked into an elevator and waited for it to take him to the topfloor.

Ok, just to explain to you guys how nerve wracking this situation is, I'm going to sell pictures of myself to the biggest Spider-man critict, and vigilante hater in general. All so that me and May can have a roof on our heads.

Eventually the elevator stopped and the doors opened up to the most stress filled room in the room he has ever seen. Peter could see the nervousness their bodies emitted, he could hear their hearbeats threatening to burst out of their chests. Peter could even smell the sweat they were letting out, which wasn't helping him in getting out of the elevator.

Eventually gathering the nerve he needed, Peter exited the elevator and started walking to the doors that led to the Editor-in-chief. Peter quickly pulled his nerves together and knocked on the door.

The entire floor seemed to freeze at this. That isn't a good sign. I should get out of here. But the money is so close.

"Enter!" A gruff and angry voice shouted from the other end of the door.

'Curse you past Peter and your stupid choices.'

Taking a deepbreath Peter opened the door what he thought would be his doom. There he was,  J. Jonah Jameson, or how Peter liked to call him, Hitler reincarnated.

"You're not Brock. Who the hell are you kid?" the man yelled. Peter had to try really hard not to cringe at the loud volume.

"I'm uh... Peter Parker, sir. Ms. Brant said that she would inform you of my arrival. I have some Spider-man pictures I would like to sell you."

Jameson moved a rather large cigar he had in his mouth and said, "She might mentioned something about that on the line.  I don't usually pay attention. You said you have Spider-man pictures. Well give them to me!"

Peter quickly handed the the man the pictures. Jonah grabbed the photos and began looking over them. "Crap, crap, double crap, decent."

'Rude, I'm right here.'

"I'll give you 45,000 Yen for all of them."

"Wait what? I thought you said they were all crap?" Peter exclaimed. This guy didn't make any sense."