Spider, Man or Something Else

Spider-man Narrating/Breaking the 4th Wall
Text/Writing
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Curse you Spider-man!! The magnificent Mysterio will have his REVENGE!!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say fishbowl."

Spider-man swung away from the upside-down villain that was sent to capture him. He was a bit of a tricky opponent, but once he realised that Mysterio's main weapon were illusions, he was easy to take down using his enhanced senses.

Spidey called Yuri and informed her that he had captured another one of Fisk's 'Artificial Villains'. He, Matt, Foggy and Karen all read the file provided to them about Fisk and while the two vigilantes managed to track down some of the leads, all they did was throw some of Fisk's money into the fire. Nothing to throw him behind bars for good.

As Spidey continued swinging, breathing in the summer breeze. It was now summer break so he could spend more time on patrol and earn more money by taking pictures of himself in action.

As Spider-man continued his swing, he felt his phone vibrate. He pulled his regular phone out of his pocket and saw that it was a text message from his newest 'friend'.

He knew he should arrest her or at the very least tell Matt, but something about her stopped him. Behind her energetic and psychotic behaviour, he could tell there was a sense of sadness and mystery locked behind those cat-like eyes.

So they exchanged phone numbers. Being the genius that he was, Spider-man was able to upgrade his phone to be able to hold two phone numbers, that way he didn't have to worry about his civilian phone number being leaked.

H.T: Hhhhheeeeeeyyyyyy!!! What are you up to Spidey? 😲

I'm currently on patrol.

Why are you texting me?

H.T: What?

H.T: Can't I talk with my new friend like everybody else?🥺

No offence but you don't exactly fall into the same category as 'everybody else'.

H.T: Whatever you say, Mr Wanted Vigilante😋

I thought I was the sassy guy!

H.T: You are. Yet you act all serious whenever we talk

Probably because you were sucking an innocent civilian dry of his blood.

H.T: Then why didn't you leave me for the police to arrest when you had the chance?😕

Question of the century.

Spider-man sighed. Himiko wasn't writing back so he put his phone away. He got really good at web-swinging in his few months as Spider-man. He could now calculate where to shoot the web and when to let go for maximum momentum, all calculations are done in a fraction of a second.

Spider-man continued swinging towards his destination. Of course, he was interrupted by Pro Heroes, but he was able to easily escape them all while getting some pictures for the Bugle.

He eventually reached his destination, the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall. Making a pitstop at an alley, he changed out of his costume and into his civilian identity with clothes he and Daredevil hid around the city.