Bloody Shocks

Spider-man Narrating/Breaking the 4th Wall

Text/Writing
------------------------------------------------------------------

This was definitely one of Peter's tougher fights. He fought living sand, illusionists, and giant rhinos, but living electricity, that was a new one. He dodged yet another attack from Electro as he swung as far away from the Connors as possible. He was lucky that the guy wasn't nearly as fast as actual electricity, or he would've been in been in deep trouble.

Spider-man swung through the skyscrapers of Tokyo, trying to figure out a way to combat this unique opponent. Electro flew after him, using the digital boards that lined the buildings as speed boosters.

Spider-man fired a strand of webbing at one of the buildings. He suddenly felt Electro colliding with his body. Spider-man caught himself by landing on the side of a tall building.

He took a moment to catch his breath before turning to face his enemy again. From what he could tell, Max adapted to his new abilities very quickly.

I guess that's another reason for you to become an electrician.

"Will you just stop moving around and let me take you to them! You are my only chance to go back to normal!"

"Dude! Are you serious? Dr Connors was literally ready to help before you started blasting me. Heck, I'm sure that if we all calm down and you explain your situation, he will still help."

"Shut up!" Electro shouted, firing another blast of electricity at the vigilante.

Spider-man dodged the attack, the blast shattering all the glass on the apartment wall.

'God, it's like this guy doesn't even understand what I'm saying. All that electricity is probably overloading his brain and not letting him think straight. I need to get him back to the lab as soon as possible.'

Electro fired another electric blast at Spider-man, forcing him to use his webbing to alter the direction of his fall. Electro flew at Spider-man, rage in his eyes. Spider-man just barely managed to lift himself higher into the air to dodge the strike. Electro launched himself at him, but Spider-man rotated his body horizontally to dodge the human missle

"Just stand still and let me hit you!" Electro screamed as he turned around and flew towards Spider-man again. He managed to grab the vigilante's neck since his previous move had left him open and said, "They wanted you alive, but they didn't say that you need to be in mint condition."

Electro then flew towards a nearby skyscraper, the arm holding Spider-man stretched forward. The collision with the glass made cuts to the back of Spidey's suit. The concrete walls that came after didn't help, bruising his back and tearing through more of the suit. Small bits of wallpaper and paint began to stick to his bleeding back. He was unimaginably relieved when, after barely ten seconds, they were outside once again.

"Melvin is not going to be happy about this," Spider-man grunted as he tried to break free from Electro's grip as they continued flying through the night sky.

Spider-man eventually got an idea. Moving as carefully and discreetly as he possibly could, he reached into his hidden utility belt. His hand moved passed his camera, which reminded him that he still needed to get some pictures of the fight for the Bugle. He instead grabbed a silver coloured metal container.

"Hey, Electro! Wanna know what I just figured out?" Spider-man choked as his through was being cooked.

"What?"

"Since you're able to hold onto me like that, then that must mean you have a physical form. Which means that you can be trapped!"

Not giving time for the electrician to process what he heard, Spider-man smashed the web cartridge into his face. Electro screamed as the webs expanded around him. He let go of his target, unintentionally preventing Spider-man from also being trapped in the expanding cacoon of webbing.