You are the Worst

Spider-man Narrating/Breaking the 4th Wall
Text/Writing
------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter had many bad days during school, but today had to be the worse. He tried his best to ignore the burning glare of one Laura Kinney who was sitting next to him. She knew. Peter knew that for sure. Whether she learnt from their 'connection' or she and Wolverine somehow learnt it earlier and that's why she was here.

Peter felt something collide with his head. He looked down at his table at the mysterious object that hit him and saw that it was a crumpled up piece of paper. At first, he looked at Flash and Izuku to see if either of them threw it. It took Peter a moment to realise where the piece of paper had actually come from. He turned towards Laura's desk and saw her giving him a death glare as he expected. She gestured towards the piece of paper.

Peter rolled his eyes and unwrapped the crumpled note. On it, written in rushed handwriting read, Meet me at the back of the school during lunch. No excuses. 🕷

Chibi Spidey: She definitely knows! What do we do, Chibi Peter? 😱

Chibi Peter: Why are you asking me?

Chibi Spidey: You're the smart one!

Chibi Peter: I'm also the one who is socially awkward, especially around cute girls!

Devil Spidey: That's the second girl who wants to kill us that you find cute! What the heck is wrong with you?

Chibi Spidey: I mean, he has a point. She is really pretty. Her hair looks so shiny and soft.

Chibi Peter: She is kind of like a tsundere, except we don't know if she actually has a secret sweet side. Maybe she is more of a mayadere. 🤔

Devil Spidey: You two watch too much anime. 😒

Peter slammed his head on his desk again. At this rate, he was going to shatter the whole thing in half.

It was now lunch and Peter was reluctantly walking towards the back of the school like Laura asked him to. He reached an intersection in the hall when he heard a familiar voice literally cry out, "Give that back!"

'Great, what is it now?' Peter questioned.

After a moment of thought, Peter decided to postpone his meeting with Laura in order to investigate. He was sure that she would understand.

When Peter saw where the cry had come from, he was glad that he did. Because in front of him was Laura skimming over one of Izuku's notebooks, while she was pinning the owner to the wall using nothing more than her elbow. It was kinda funny in a cartoonish sort of way.

Peter sighed, already tired of the conversation he was about to have. He walked up to the two and coughed to gain their attention. Laura looked up from the notebook and scowled at him while Izuku stopped struggling, tears showing at the edge of his eyes.

"What do you want?" Laura questioned, "I told you to meet me at the back of the school."

Peter sighed and said, "First, don't say things like that out loud, people will get the wrong idea. Secondly, why are you pinning my best friend to the wall while you're looking through his notebook?

Laura growled through her teeth before answering, "Your friend documented me like a fucking science project. I asked him to get rid of it but he said that he needed it for when he became a pro hero."

Once again Peter groaned and turned towards his struggling friend, "Izuku, what did I say about taking notes on people without their permission? Especially our classmates and random civilians."