Power and Speed

Spider-man Narrating/Breaking the 4th Wall
Text/Writing
------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rhino ran at Peter and Curt. Peter grabbed Curt by the collar of his lab coat and pulled him out of the way. The villain shattered one of the tables, sending debris and sheets of paper across the room.

Peter and Curt looked at the villain from their crouched position. While Curt was freaking out about Rhino destroying his work, Peter was wondering why the hell a man in a stupidly expensive rhino costume was wrecking up his new place of work.

The Rhino looked around the lab frantically as if looking for something, completely ignoring the two civilians on the ground. "What did the boss say to take again? Doesn't matter. As long as I crush the bug, I don't care."

Rhino grabbed a bunch of random equipment before running out of the building.

Curt turned to face Peter to ask if he was alright, only to realise that the kid had disappeared.

Peter had stealthily followed the villain through the giant hole in the wall and was already taking off his clothes to reveal his new and improved Spider-man outfit. While the design was basically the same as the previous one, it was a lot less armoured and allowed Peter for better speed and agility.

Peter pulled his mask out of his pocket and put it on. His lenses seemed to move around a bit before settling on an expression best described as determined. Earlier that day, Peter used parts of old cameras he found in the trash and used the shutters and some sensors to allow his mask to show facial cues. It helped with the friendly neighbour theme he had going if the people around him what emotion he was feeling.

Rhino rampaged through the city streets. Any car or hero in his path was toppled over with ease. "Out of my way!! None of you can stop the Rhino!!"

"That's what you think, villain!!" The pro hero known as DeathArms declared as he began to charge up his quirk. He was so confident in his abilities that he was standing in the middle of the road, right in front of Rhinos path.

"Out of my way, weakling!" Rhino shouted as he charged forward, carrying what technology he stole on his back.

DeathArms cocked his fists back, preparing to stop the villain with his own strength. The moment his fists made contact with the human rhinoceros villain in an attempt to slow him down, he felt the bones in his wrists crack from the force he was experiencing.

Not a moment later, a flash of red and blue flew by, pulling DeathArms away and saving him from being trampled over. That same red and blue blur webbed Rhino's feet together to stop him from getting away while also hanging all the technology Rhino was hanging in a net high in the air.

"Wow, never in my whole career as a crime fighter have I ever seen a case of Jaywalking as serious as this. What's your name buddy?"

Spider-man was crouched on the top of a lamp post while DeathArms was safely tied up against a nearby building.

"You!" Rhino shouted after seeing his enemy.

"You? That's a weird name. Well, I'm just your friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. Wanna tell me something about yourself, 'You'?"

Rhino quickly tore the webbing that was binding his feet and charged at the vigilante. Spider-man jumped of the lamp right as Rhino spammed into it, bending the metal with his horn.

Spider-man began spraying the Rhino with large amounts of webbing in hopes of restraining him. While it worked for a bit, the Rhino was able to tear through it after a bit of struggling and was on the attack once more.