Yeah, Science!

Something you should know is if the scene has people who are generally from America, e.g. Peter, Matt, Doctor Conners etc. then they will be talking in English, but if there is a single one from MHA, they will talk in Japanese unless said otherwise.

Spider-man Narrating/Breaking the 4th Wall
Text/Writing

------------------------------------------------------------------

In an unsuspecting alley in a random street, hidden by the dimming light of the setting sun, illegal activities were taking place, completely unknown to the civilian eye. It was a classic drug deal.

"You got the goods?" One of the buyers asked.

It was easy to tell who was in which group was who. The buyers were made up of petty criminals all in clothes that looked both dirty and old. The second group was made of men that were wearing clothes that looked rather fancy. But the most notable feature about them was the plague doctor like masks they were all wearing.

One of the sellers stepped up and opened a case he had to reveal it was filled with basic office supplies. That was until he placed it on the floor and took out the fake bottom to reveal it was filled to the brim with small vials with a red liquid. One of the buyers tried to grab the case but the leader placed back the fake bottom and closed the case.

"Not so fast. You want these quirk enhancing and destroying drugs, then you gotta hand over your end of the deal."

Before the desperate drug addicts could reach into their pockets for the cash, a line of webbing shot out and pulled the case deeper into the alley.

"You know, if you're gonna sell/buy drugs, don't dress like drug users. Or at the very least drop the plague masks."

Both the buyers and the sellers quickly turned around to see Spider-man leaning against the wall, inspecting one of the quirk-destroying drugs. "Five minutes of being quirkless, fascinating."

Before the dealers can do anything, Spider-man fired a web line at a nearby dumpster and used it to knock them out. Those still standing he quickly dealt with, took a picture of the action before dropping the case and writing a quick note for the authorities before swinging back towards his internship with Doctor Conners.

It has been a bit over a week since the Rhino incident. The wall the villain burst through was still under repair, but it should now be safe for Peter to continue his internship.

After getting changed in a nearby alley, Peter entered the lab. What did he expect? Curt working on something important. Martha either with him or with Billy, who would most likely be playing with his cars. Well, the kid was nowhere to be seen, but he could see Martha and Curt huddled together near some equipment, and the doc was looking a bit more lizardy than usual and had one arm too many. 

'Oh no.'

Panic invaded Peter's mind as he ran forward. "Curt, Martha, what the hell happened?" Peter already had a pretty good idea of what was happening.

The two scientists turned to look at Peter. While Martha had a worried look on her face, Curt's looked almost as sorry and guilty as Peter did on THAT day. Curt's face wasn't looking much better than the rest of his body. Scales covered far more of his face, his hair looked thinner and one of his eyes was completely yellow with a black verticle pupil.

"I'm so sorry Peter." Curt sounded so guilty that he could barely speak. "After the Rhino attacked, the repairs were so large, that we're practically on the brink of being bankrupt. I thought that if I sold the Serum, it would fix our financial issues. So, I did something really stupid."