The Original, The Remix and The Bootleg

Spider-man Narrating/Breaking the 4th Wall

Text/Writing
------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan roared in pain as the copycat stabbed him in the heart once again. They had been fighting for almost an hour at this point. Daredevil tried helping but immediately got three large cuts across his chest.

So they settled on the strategy of Logan fighting up close while Daredevil attacked from a distance. It was a simple strategy but it was the best they had until reinforcements arrived, aka the kids.

Logan kicked X-24 away, giving room for his injuries to heal. The copycat obviously wasn't a carbon copy.

He had a larger build, he was stronger, faster and healed faster. However, Logan was more agile, he was tougher thanks to his adamantium skeleton and was way shorter.

X-24 was no different from an animal in the wild, meanwhile, Logan was a man with over a century of fighting experience. And thanks to Laura, Logan knew how to fight himself.

X-24 ran in for another attack, only to be knocked off balance by one of Daredevil's billy clubs. This gave Wolverine the perfect opening. He lunged at X-24 and stabbed him vertically through his heart.

The animal roared in pain, but that was only the beginning. Logan turned his hand 90°befrore moving it across his body. X tried to scream again, but the only thing that came out of his mouth was a gurgled bloody mess.

His injuries were already starting to heal, but Logan wasn't going to let him capitalize on it. He threw the 'clone' onto the ground with his open chest on top. Logan wasn't going to let it stay like that. He began to stomp on X's chest, spewing blood everywhere.

Matt wanted to throw up. He could smell blood mixing with the birth, he could hear bones being crushed into powder and organs being squished into a meaty pancake, and the smells of countless people from that one person were overwhelming.

Logan knew that the best way to fight a Wolverine is to stop them from healing. That is something that Laura thought him back when they first met.

For a moment, Logan thought that this could work. He genuinely believed that he could kill All for One's newest toy before he could do any real damage with it. Of course, that was only wishful thinking.

Despite having several vital organs being crushed into nothing, X-24 managed to stay conscious enough to stab his claws into Logan's leg. This stopped the stomping. X-24 threw the original off himself, giving himself a chance to properly heal himself.

Lungs reinflated, blood vessel's reached themselves to each other and a heart started beating again while a new ribcage grew around them. X began to slowly pick himself up again despite there still being a giant hole in his chest.

Daredevil planned on keeping it that way. He jumped out from seemingly nowhere, kicking X-24 in the face. The fake mutant swiped at the vigilante with his claws but Daredevil squatted down to avoid it. He punched X in his still-healing stomach, causing him to clutch it protectively. This put him in the perfect position for DD to knee him in the face, which ended up breaking his nose.

The damage healed itself instantly, but it was better than letting the bastard heal himself.

X-24 tried stabbing him, but Daredevil managed to dodge him by stepping to the side and punching him across the face. X-24 stumbled back, glaring at the man dressed as the king of hell.

Daredevil simply pulled out his billy clubs and said in a soft, barely audible tone, "Come."

X-24 roared and charged at the vigilante. Daredevil avoided the first few attacks by backing up a bit before every swipe. When there was an opening, Daredevil capitalized on it. He hit the copycat across his face with his club and then kicked his injured torso.

This distracted him long enough for Wolverine to sneak up from behind and stab him in the back. The two roared at the same time for separate reasons. When Logan began lifting X-24 into the air, X-24 managed to snap out of the pain and sabbed into both of Wolverine's shoulders.

Logan merely grunted in pain. X-24's claws weren't coated in adamantium like his and Laura's, so he had no way of damaging his skeleton.

"I'm going to make an example of you for your maker." Logan grunted, "I'm going to show him, what I'm going to do to him once I find him."

This threat seemed to trigger something in X-24's limited mind. Like an actual attack dog ready to protect his owner no matter what, X-24 began screaming and thrashing, having lost what little rationale he had. He was actually letting the claws inside his stomach area cut through him just so he could get out.

Instinctively, Daredevil ran at him in order to subdue him. This caused him to get kicked in the head by the thrashing animal. Daredevil hit the ground so hard that a part of his helmet actually broke off.

Logan's eyes widened in shock, not having expected that to happen. That moment of shock was all the time that X-24 needed to free himself. He pulled himself out of Wolverine's claws and when he hit the floor, immediately spun around to attack. He cut through his helmet, cutting his cheeks, but that was only the beginning.

It was like trying to defend yourself from the perfect combo in a street fighter game. Logan was able to minimalize the damage, but he couldn't throw a single attack. At least not one that wouldn't result in three metal claws going down his throat.

X-24 kicked one of his knees with full force, causing Logan to stumble. Taking advantage of his enemy's momentary distraction, X-24 began to repeatedly stab Logan in the gut, the only part that wasn't protected by an indestructible skeleton. Every time Logan tried to knock the grunt off him, X just knocked his arms back.

"What happened?" a young, but cold voice asked from above.

Both Wolverines stopped their struggle to look up to find the source.

There, crouched on the railing of the catwalk, was Spider-man. Only, he didn't have that cheerful energy with him. There was a cold aura wrapped around him instead.

Logan noticed that he wasn't looking at them. Instead, Spidey was looking at the unconscious body of his mentor. As if he was scared that his mentor would disappear if he looked away, Spidey slowly turned to look at them and said in a cold and calculated voice, "You're lucky that he is alive."

Without a warning, Spider-man disappeared from the catwalk, leaving behind only a bent metal railing. Then, as if he was hit by an invisible force, X-24 was sent flying, hitting the wall at the end of the warehouse.

Logan was surprised to see the kid appear next, standing straight like a soldier before battle, and not like someone that just punched a guy across an entire warehouse.

"Jesus kid. Just how fast are you?"

Spider-man answered with a simple, "Fast enough." and just like that, he was gone again, leaving behind only a small crater where he had stood.

X-24 slowly picked himself up as his healing factor mended his battered body, as every bone in said body felt like it had been broken by that one attack. It was a shame that now none of them would get a chance to heal.

Having seemingly teleported into the room, Laura pounced onto X-24 and began stabbing repeatedly at his neck

However, it didn't take much effort for X-24 to grab her and throw her off himself. She rolled around on the floor a little but managed to quickly stop herself.

X-24 tried charging at her, only to be stopped by Wolverine slashing his cheek open. This gave Spidey the perfect opening to come in low and kick the clone into the air.

Spidey was ready to jump after him and deliver the bloodiest combo, only for a black and purple mist to manifest out of nowhere. It wrapped itself around the injured clone, and it disappeared.

"That was weird...we should probably take Matt to Claire," Spidey said.

"Who the fuck is Claire? And why do you two smell like each other?"