16* Nightmares And Sleep Paralysis

Hey WattFam ❤💜

And _melanin_xo mentioned some of PI's characters in her book and it couldn't have been more perfect 😩❤ I literally felt like I was the one that wrote that scene so if you've not hopped on the train of those reading Jasmine, please start reading it asap. It's a really good book.

So the last chapter made me realize that more than half of my active readers had no idea that Tania's Seyi and David's Seyi is just one person 😂😂😂 And to think I've been screaming pay close attention to the tiniest details and you guys still missed something as obvious as that.

A cringe-Worthy scene ahead. Trust me, I almost puked while writing that scene too 🤮🤮

TAMARA

The little girl couldn't stop smiling even if she wanted to. Her lips had just been permanently morphed into that huge smile as she waited patiently while clutching one of her new teddies to her chest.

It was almost five months since she had last seen her mom, five months since her mom had bathed for her, five months since her mom had read bedtime stories to her, five months since her mom had sung lullabies to her and told her stories about fairy tales and ancient magical kingdoms.

But she was going to see her today and her happiness couldn't be contained. It was too much that she could almost feel it in the tip of her fingers, could taste it in her tongues, could...

The sound of tires on asphalt interrupted her thoughts and before she knew it, she was out of her bed and opening her room's door, and racing down the stairs.

Her mom was finally back!

She could barely contain her happiness and smile when she finally got to the huge sitting room after the mini race from her room. She couldn't stop panting too because she was suddenly too tired from that little race but that didn't deter her.

What mattered most was that she was going to see her mom after so many months.

She was still in the sitting room when she started hearing the sound of penciled heels on tiles with a calculated elegance that could only belong to one person.

Her mom!

She already knew that she was going to scream her lungs out when she finally come face to face with her and that her mom would smile proudly as she scoop down to her level so she'd be able to throw her tiny arms around her mom's shoulder and hug her properly.

But if only wishes were horses...

Her mom finally entered the sitting room and the moment she started racing forward to hug her, something stopped her right in her tracks.

It was the look in her mom's eyes.

It was a look that made her small feet falter before finally coming to a standstill as emotions other than happiness started taking over her body little by little.