42* When Trouble Sleeps

Annyeong 🥳✨

Ramadan Mubarak 🌙🥳❤️

Say Hi if you missed me and my baby 👆👆

I missed you guys so much, I'm sorry for ghosting y'all, and thank you for checking up on me. I'm getting better.

Writing this chapter was difficulttttt. Geeez. It's been so long so I felt so disconnected from the plot and characters and I felt so terrible writing this chapter. I could dedicate a whole day to writing and only have 200 words to show for it 😭 it was that bad so please, take this chapter anyway you find it.

Let's go but hope you guys sha remember the plot like this?😂❤️

NADIA

It's been two hours since I hit the publish button and within those two hours, the site has been bombarded with lots of comments and mad engagements that were even more than the engagement CovenView had when I published the article about Ayo Anifowose being a drug addict.

Of course, I knew it! There was no way he could have won over David in that preliminaries, it just doesn't make any sense that he'd have won without doping. I wonder why it took CovenView this long to investigate this.

It's just about time for this to be revealed. I love watching the track boys run every morning and even as an outsider, I was able to notice that the way Seyi's speed was increasing wasn't normal.

Maybe their coach has something to do with this because I don't understand how he'd have been doping steadily over the past months and all the drug tests they've been doing won't reveal that.

My own major concern here is that now that it's an established fact that Seyi was doping and he isn't actually the winner, they should please announce our David Doyle as the winner. That guy deserves to be the one to represent us and win. He's like the wind when it comes to running.

I know this is important news to release but should we be focused on the fact that he doped or whatever when there's a strong rumor going around the school that he's the guy that was beaten up in the video last night? Even if he isn't the guy, shouldn't the school and CovenView's priority be getting to the button of the video?

Okay, let's assume Seyi was the one in the video, then he most definitely got beaten up by his drug dealers. Maybe they had a deal gone wrong or something. And to think I actually had a sleepless night thinking about the video and the victim. Is it bad if I say serves him right now because obviously, nothing good comes from getting involved with drug dealers?

But guys, come to think about it, this means his life is technically over, he'll be removed from the track team, he'll probably be expelled from school so what's left of him now? I actually pity him sha. I hope the allegations aren't true so at least, he'll get to stay back in school.

But me, I don't understand why you people will be consuming drugs for whatever reason. Can't you people watch Korean films or stalk Neymar when you're sad?

God! I tossed my phone away. I've had enough. That's literally what I've been doing since I published that article; reading through comments and trying to find out what? I wasn't even sure what I was trying to find out. CSA's students always have all these kinds of mixed reactions to articles like this and I was sure that by the time I was done writing the next article and published it, you'd think it was another set of people that'd comment under that article.