7* The Psycho

Hey Wattfam, please don't ever skip an author's note! You have no idea the kind of important messages we pass across there.

And hehehehehehe 😂😂😂😂😂, For Nadia, are you TeamAlfred or TeamWale???
And what if Nadia doesn't even end up with either of them 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Let's meet another major character in the book. She's actually... Well...

Let's find that out.

TAMARA

I live a routine life.

From when I wake, breathe, walk, sleep...

Even when I drink water...

Everything was routined.

And that was the only thing that explains why on this Monday morning when I should be in school, I was stranded in this studio with a director I was one step away from stabbing or breaking a bottle on his head.

I didn't like the director, Mr. Ade for even the tiniest bit and left to me, I wouldn't be here but I had to be here because mom said so.

To her, I had to do everything to restore and maintain what was left of my public image after Jay pulled a fast one and he completely pummeled me from being one of the most talked-about to the one of the least talked about.

It's not every day you get tossed out of a project you've dedicated six months of your life to, with the only friend you have and you only get to know through an email from his manager to yours.

And when you're still trying to wrap your head around that fact, you're notified of a trend on Twitter and you opened it to see that the person everyone expects you to start dating has already confirmed his relationship with the Muslim model.

The one you've never seen him speak a word to, the one that had always been one of those people to him...

Well, that was before six weeks ago, before they were both made brand ambassadors for Lithe, ascent line and they've had to travel to Dubai and do shoots and everything together.

And surely, six weeks was more than enough time to fall in love, was more than enough time to publicly announce your relationship.

And surely, it was more than enough time for me to get tossed out of the project I've worked hard and diligently for only to be replaced by the girlfriend.

The Muslim model.

I was sitting across mom at the dining table when Jemima, my editor had chosen to announce the unfortunate email, and subsequently, we had gone on to discover that Jay and Sameera were now dating and the person who'd now do the music tour with him was Sameera.

All these, from the same Jay who I had spoken with like two hours before that time.

I don't think I've ever made mom proud before Jay and the whole music tour. She had been proud and happy even though I hadn't formed any relationship and alliance with others in the industry, Jayden was more than enough.