30* A Library Date or Something Like That.

Happy 30th chapter after so many months🎊🎊✨✨

Bonus enjoyment for you if you've read The Kite Runner.

Y'all will get to see another version of Tamara in this chapter and No, it's not what you're thinking, onishina gbogbo.

And Happy Birthday to Nazeera's twin IfedayoOgunleye4 I love you so much ❤❤

Now, let's see what Nazeera is up to on her twin's birthday. 

NOUMAN

Nazeera was at it again.

This time, she wasn't crying hysterically, Alhamdulillah for that but she was crying all the same.

I walked out of my room, my camera bag slung around my shoulders, and was about to tell her I was heading out when I noticed the tears streaking down her face.

I couldn't even panic because I knew it was one of her many irrational tantrums.

"What's wrong?" I walked closer to where she was standing over the kitchen cabinet and sobbed quietly as she looked into the frying pan on fire.

"Why are you crying?" Again.

She didn't acknowledge my presence and question as more tears streamed down her face and she took the frying pan off the fire and poured the content- something I couldn't quite describe because I didn't understand what it looked like- into a large bowl that was almost full to the brim with what she just poured into it and she returned the frying pan to the low heat fire, poured some batter into it before folding her hands over her chest with eyes intent on the frying pan.

I take it that she couldn't get a recipe right and that was why she was in this mess.

Good!

"Are you not going to tell me why you're crying?"

She sniffed and  barely glanced in my direction as she muttered the almost inaudible, "I'm frustrated, that's why."

"So you're crying because you're frustrated?"

She looked at me then, eyes simmering with tears and she rolled them exaggeratedly that I feared they might roll to the back of her head.

I got her reply loud and clear, pretty much what I said.

"You shouldn't be crying because you're frustrated though," I told her and she looked away from me dismissively, her shoulders rising in what seemed like a fresh round of tears when she saw how whatever she was making was turning out to be.

"You are 17 years old now, Nazeera, crying because you're frustrated should be left for babies."

I wasn't so sure but the sound that escaped her lips sounded so much like a low hiss.

"All girls cry when they're frustrated."

"Not all girls," I corrected even though I had no idea if it was true, "I'm pretty sure it's just you and a couple of other girls like you that cry over the littlest things like this."

She scoffed as she turned the whatever on the frying pan.

"What do you know about girls? How many girls do you even know? And apart from me, do you even know any other girl's name?"