36* Something Must Kill A Man!

Birds With Broken Wings is a year old today 🔥🔥😩😩 thank you all so much for genuinely liking this story and for going out of your way to promote the book and make me smile. This update is for you all ❤️❤️

And also, this update is specially for Shewa and Tolani because this is the prelude to all the tensions you guys have always wanted to release since 2020 😂❤️

And I'm not joking this time around, this chapter is really X-rated, please don't read if you're not up to 30 years of age 🙏🏾😭😂

And disclaimer alert, my alter ego wrote the major parts of this chapter. Masha Allah sister like me, write what happened in this chapter? Ahusubillahi! Alhaji must not hear of it.

Let's Go!!!!

DAVID

Should I send some nudes?

I blanched, a fit of coughs erupting from my mouth as I stared at the WhatsApp message. I dropped my phone on the bed as if it was a volcano waiting to erupt as the images of what the so-called nudes could be started popping up in my brain.

Jesus Christ! What have I gotten myself into?

I dared a look at my screen to see that she was already typing again and almost immediately, another message came in.

It's a limited-time offer so if you don't reply within the next 30 minutes, just know that otilo oo.

Laughter blossomed in my chest at her use of street language but it was only for a short while before the implication of her messages dawned on me and I found myself massaging my neck as I stared at the messages.

Nudes? She wanted to send nudes?

I subconsciously took my lower lip in between my teeth as more and more images popped into brain, sending a wave of erotic thrill through me.

And lead us not into temptations...

It's gone, your 30 seconds have passed.

I gulped, feeling the loss in my guts but again, Dunni was probably not going to send anything, for all I knew, she could send a picture of one of her bags or something.

She started typing again.

On second thought, I'm going to send just one, it's your lucky day.

I gulped involuntarily and immediately a media set to view only once came in, drying my mouth and cutting off my airflow. My fingers hovered over the media for a while and I mentally prepared myself for whatever it was that she sent. Knowing Dunni, it was probably nothing, maybe a pair of shoes or a bag or something but then again, she had been teasing me endlessly since we got back together, picking up my video calls dressed in flimsy clothes, making sure her boobs were totally in my line of vision.

And now, she was offering to send nudes out of the blues.

I guessed her major mission in life was to frustrate me and tether me toward the edge of insanity.