44: Do You Want To Sleep With Me?

Hiii❤️ I know y'all missed me. I'm sorry, I'll try to update more frequently❤️

And you guys should please check out my daughter's AddictiveRose  book. I can guarantee that you'll be mindblown because Nana is a fantastic writer.

NOUMAN

"Oppa."

"Hmm?" I replied without looking up from my phone even though she was flopped down right in front of me and boring holes into my body.

"When are you going to buy me a car?"

Ehn?

I had to look up and she was staring at me with wide and expectant eyes. She was really expecting a reply.

"What? A car? A real car or a toy car?"

"A real car of course, what do you take me for? What would I possibly need a toy car for?"

"Same way I don't understand what you can possibly need a real car for."

"What people need cars for of course, to drive it around. I'm tired of flagging down bikes. It's unbefitting of my caliber."

I had to bite down my chuckle because Nazeera and caliber in the same sentence? Never heard anything more ridiculous.

"Then use Uber or Bolts or whatever and stop..."

"No Oppa," she maintained vehemently, "I want to have my own car. That's what I want. You don't have to get it for me immediately but you can start planning it against my 18th birthday which is in one, two..." she started counting her fingers while I was looking at her as if she had grown multiple heads.

"It's still far away but you can give me a car as a new year gift, that's just less than 17 days away," she shrugged comically, her eyes glowing with relief and happiness as if she just found the solution to the most complicated puzzle.

"So where's this new obsession with having a car coming from? Did an 18 year old girl buy a car in one of those Korean movies you've been staying all night to watch?"

"No but my best friend abroad got a car and it made me realize how much I need a car too. God! I've been thinking about her car since she sent all those videos and pictures to me. I want to buy all those BTS merch and plaster them all over my car, I want to decorate all the inside and give it a girly and pinkish touch, see, Oppa," she leapt up from where she was sitting on the floor and practically shoved her phone in my face in the process of showing me something on it.

And she did not even allow me to see anything properly because she was scrolling excitedly and saying a lot of things I couldn't hear but in all, from the bits I could see and hear, her so called best friend was just like her.

You can describe them with whatever word you deem most appropriate.

"So Oppa, have I been able to convince you to get me a car on the first of January?" She asked eagerly, sounding genuinely convinced that it was actually possible for me to get her a car.

"You should call home if you really want a car."

"The people at home already willed me over to you so I'm your responsibility and no, I don't want your car that's gathering dust in the car park, I want a brand new car with my name on it."