Final Chapter

Hello guys 👋 Riri here.  How're y'all doing?

So I'm just going to go straight to the point. This is like an official announcement that I've gotten to the end of writing on Wattpad. Birds With Broken Wings was supposed to be my last book on Wattpad but I had a major health setback last year and it really affected all my plans and my Wattpad life wasn't excluded. If all was fine last year, I'd have gotten really far with the book but right now, we're still stuck on the first act. This made me realize that I can't keep up with writing that book, at least not on Wattpad. In case, that wasn't clear enough, BWBW will be out someday in the future, maybe as a book, maybe as something else but you'll definitely get to see how the story ends.

I've gotten quite busy with life, adulthood, work and working on my debut novel that I just can't keep up. And there's also the fact that I'm a very lazy writer and I'm not good at multi-tasking at all. If I still intend to continue writing this book on Wattpad, we'll probably still be here by 2034 and I'm not even joking.

Writing on Wattpad has been a life-changing experience. I'm not even going to lie, deciding to write on Wattpad is like the best thing I've done for my writing career. Not only have I grown so much as a writer, but I also got to meet lots of amazing people. Wattpad gave me the best people, gave me my favourite online buddy and it also gave me the best fan club: Coven's Citizens. I wouldn't trade you guys for anything in the world. Apart from Neymar, of course.

I'm grateful to everyone who has read and supported and talked and shared my books. It still feels like a dream to have so many people call me their favourite writer, and call my books their favourite books. That's just unbelievable. So once again, thank you for supporting me. Y'all don't what your support means to me.

And please, follow me on IG and Twitter. My usernames are _ririwrites and Riri_Writes respectively. That's the only way you get to keep up with me and my future writing plans. I'm currently working on my debut novel and following me is the only way you get to know news(some exciting news are coming) about the book.

Also, I saw some dms requesting to be added to my WhatsApp group and the group is no longer open to the public because its primary purpose has changed.

If you have any questions, ask me and I'll try to answer them all.

Lastly, I'm really sorry. I know this is coming out of nowhere and I'm just really sorry. Never in my wildest dream did I ever think I wouldn't complete BWBW on Wattpad but I guess, you never can tell.

So yeah, I'm officially going to stop writing on Wattpad from today.

And it's not bye bye but see you guys again.

Thank you💕