𓍼 I

━━━ 𓍼  ━━━

"It was just a stupid party between us."
Sunghoon was looking at his reflection in the mirror. Breathing out heavily, he splashed water in his face tryimg to be sober to meet his parents. "Young Master?" That was his personal staff, knocking on the door. Sunghoon, went to opens it.

"Yes? What do you want?" Looking over Euijoo with a pile of clothes onto his hand, the man smiled at the younger.
"Don't be too informal." He pats his shoulder as Sunghoon let him in. Sitting on his bed he leaned back onto the empty sheets. "Where did you go last for overnight stay,"

Euijoo was fixing the clothes into his closest glancing over the figure on the bed. "It was a stupid party between Jaeyun,Heeseung and myself." Euijoo turned around crossing his arms over his chest and sighed.

"And since when you don't ask for permission to stay over Heeseung's mansion?" Sunghoon got up on his arm clenching his jaw, scooting a pillow over his lap. "I can have fun, I am fucking twenty." Euijoo smiled at the silliness of the young master.

He went closer to Sunghoon sitting a whole outfit to meet his parents. "Twenty, but still the mama's baby boy." Sunghoon threw a glare at Euijoo who was marching out of his room, he sighed.

After hours, Sunghoon finally was done to meet his parents, glancing over the dining room where they were having their lunch, the boy made his step into the highlighted room by the sunrise. "Oh, Sunghoon come have a seat." His mother patted the emtpy seat beside her, looking straight at her husband's eyes.

"Sunghoon, we have to talk." His father said coldly stopping his hand from cutting the burnt yet bloody steak on his plate. Beyond horizons, Sunghoon wanted for one day that his father could be less pressured, a father-son day was the only wish he could have.

"No, dad. I don't have the time. Heeseung is waiting for me." Sunghoon took an apple out of the fruit basket and glared at his parents before walking out.
"Let me have fun."