𓍼 X

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

"No way? So you're the prince." Seoha chuckles, eyeing Sunghoon who was sitting on the couch clenching his jaw.
She was sitting there for about thirty minutes, as it annoyed the prince.

"Will you leave please, take this" He got up from the seat and threw the plastic bag onto her lap as he left the room.
She widened her eyes, remembering slightly the night they met at the field. "Wait, Sunghoon."

He yanks her arms away and walks out of the room. "We aren't finished together." Sunghoon shrugged his shoulders and left to join Sunoo and Riki outside near the field.
"What are you guys up to?" The prince sat across Riki looking over the table full of paper.

"Oh, Sunghoon. My mother asked me to organize the dining room. Will you help me? Riki keeps dozing off."
The blonde boy chuckles, throwing the papers to the prince, who smiled warmly and helped out.

After a whole hour of working and bickering, Sunghoon and Sunoo were done as they both sighed in relief. "Sunoo, do you know who Seoha is?" Sunoo's eyes widened, nodding.
"Seoha is like a spoiled princess." Sunghoon grins, bowing down his head.

"But, we didn't talk that much. Why do you ask about her?"
The prince shook his head and closed the book, before looking up to Sunoo. "Did you know tha-" Sunghoon was interrupted by the headmistress coming. "Sunoo, oh hello Sunghoon."

She smiled at him as the woman put her arms over Sunoo's shoulders. "Did you finish?" The blonde boy nodded, handing the papers to his mother.

"You wanted to tell me something, Sunghoon?" The prince shook his head, "Then, let's go, I'm hungry."

At the same moment, Seoha was in her shared room as she was fidgeting the plastic that Sunghoon gave her a little earlier in the morning. "Are you planning to stare at it for your life?"

Her roommate chuckles seeing the girl staring at it blankly. "Era, do you think I'll stop one day?'' Era was fixing her clothes, stopping as she sat on her own bed looking down. "Seoha, you're doomed. I guess you shouldn't start things with him."

She sighed, hiding the plastic under her pillow, "But maybe he can save me from this hell?" Era chuckled and shook her head in disbelief. "You and your delusion."

Seoha looked over her phone which kept vibrating from her brother. "Ah, In-Su did I miss you that much?" The older boy laughed, "How are you doing over there? You didn't kill someone yet?" Seoha replied,

"I really miss hanging out with you." The sadness took over her voice tone, it has been over two years that Seoha was sent here by her mother, she wasn't worth it. "I miss you too, but you know mom and dad. Talk to me about your friends, did you met anyone?" When In-Su asks this question the girl's mind was overflowing with Sunghoon's smile she once saw.

"Actually no, but maybe later." Tugging on the blanket she stared at the ceiling while talking with the man she misses the most these days.
"He made my life a hell here. I wish you were there In-Su, to protect me from him." A tear left her eye but Seoha was fast to wipe it away. "It's my fate."