𓍼 XIV

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

"What the hell are you doing?!" Seoha took off his hands, as Sunghoon sighed. "I am sorry." She chuckles, "Actually I know a good way to make you forget this night."

Seoha grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers together, and led him near the school, where loud music was heard.

"A party? I missed it so much." Sunghoon let go of her grip and went inside, observing the student having too much fun. He missed these parties.

"This is how you thank me? Wow, I expected something more cool." Seoha sat beside him at the bar as the prince was drinking his liquor.

Sunghoon chuckles bitterly looking at his glass, the music was so loud that the girl had to lean forward to speak. "Why are you here? Are you that bad?" She laughed and smiled as the prince looked at her.

Sunghoon couldn't stop looking at how she owned the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. The prince promised that falling in love was not his priority but Seoha made it harder each day.

"Why are you looking at me like this? Do I have something?" He shook his head, clearing his throat and taking a sip of liquor. "A prince, I see. Do you have any plans for your future?" Seoha asked Sunghoon, both sharing a deep stare.

"I mean, being the Crown Prince isn't easy.." The prince laughed bitterly, reminding himself that he is nothing for his parents and this world. "I am not the Crown Prince." Seoha widened her eyes, and attempted to curl her hand on his.

"What-" Sunghoon looked at their locked hands together, and turned around to face her. "The truth is that I am not even a real prince.." Staring at their hand as his thumb was stroking the back of hers, "Sunghoon...I'm-"

Seoha didn't finish her sentence, that he kissed her bitterly, under the influence of alcohol. Sunghoon looked at her and walked away leaving the young woman shocked at such a sudden and quick action.

"Sunghoon! Wait for me!" She wanted to feel safe and loved, Seoha wanted to feel how it feels to be in love with a person that treasures you.

She grabbed his hand as he stopped and didn't look back at her, "It was a mistake, sorry." He yanked her hand away.

Why does it feel like a dream whenever I am with you?