𓍼 II

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

Sitting at the private lounge with, Heeseung, Jake and Euijoo he was there sipping on the rum in his left hand Sunghoon listened to the dumb conversation right beside him.
Euijoo was his personal staff but also his closest friend with Heeseung and Jake.

"Hoon, you up for another party tonight with Sunoo and Jungwon?" Sunghoon looked up at Heeseung smirking, eyed by Euijoo. "I think it'll be goo-" Cutting by Euijoo who slapped his wrist as Sunghoon scoffed.

"Euijoo, my father has no right on me, so let me live my real life." Sunghoon got up from his seat and took his coat heading out outside, breathing some fresh air. When he became a teenager, Sunghoon met Jake and Heeseung and somehow he forgot about the royalty, he just wanted to be a man like others.

Euijoo went near him, handing him a glass of water rubbing his back. "Sunghoon, I think you should talk with your father." The man looked at him, giving back the glass and scoffed.
He didn't reply, and just headed out of the lounge to meet his personal driver.
"See you at home, Euijoo." Closing the door of the car, he drove off to the mansion leaving his personal staff there.

At home, Sunghoon went to the kitchen grabbing a can of beer, leaning on the main counter he drank it in one sip being watched by his mother. "I thought you'd be good, son." She said, as he looked up, his eyes softened at the sight and a warm smile invaded his face. "Mom, sorry for that." He showed the can and chuckled.

"Sunghoon, you need to be more kind to your father." She's right, despite the hate he have towards his father, he's the chef here and can decide for everything. "Beside, he want you to meet him in his office, tomorrow." Sunghoon doesn't look back at his mother and just headed off to his room.

The moonlight was rising high in the night, laying on his bed observing the white ceiling Sunghoon sighed and rubbed his face harshly. Being a prince with parents in the tradition is hard, he thought.

"I really hope I'll be able to continue my life as a modern man." Light off, the prince headed off to sleep. Not ready to know what his father was up to behind his back.