𓍼 CHRISTMAS LOVE

━━━ 𓍼  ━━━
cw! sunghoon as a father
━━━ 𓍼  ━━━

As the snow was falling heavily on the mansion, the weather became colder at night. Sunghoon made his way towards the fireplace to light it up.
At first, it didn't work at all. But after a thousand attempts, everything started to become beautiful as the pain was lessened, this is how couples work.

"Hoon,?" He looked up, smiling slightly as he put down the wood in his hand. As the tradition to spend Christmas as a real family, Sunghoon was happier than Seoha about decorating the whole mansion with the person that fulfills his heart these past months, Iseul.

Iseul, as Sunghoon would say, is the fruit of their love. Without her, Seoha and himself would never have discovered such a wonderful part of the three-way life.
"Hoon, I am talking to you." She smiled, waving her head in front of his face as he nodded, and looked around the mansion, "Seoha, will you help us to decorate this living room?"

He asked, wrapping his arms around her petite waist softly kissing her lips. Ever since Iseul was there, Sunghoon couldn't love Seoha more than he could. Iseul brought them a bunch of happiness in their daily life and Sunghoon always promised that he'll never make the same mistakes as his past could tell.

"Iseul is still young tho, but if this makes you happy." He smiled, hugging her tightly. Everything started with Iseul running around the living room with the stock over her head making her father run behind her. "Got you, Isa." He lifted her and kissed her face again and again as she was laughing.

Seoha and Sunghoon were decorating the tree with garlands and lights all over it. "You should let Isa put the star above its head." He turned his head, nodding at the proposal.
"And the final touch." Iseul was carried in the air by her father as she awkwardly put the star.

"Under the tree might be important, but the people around are the only matter to me." He said, as he knelt down, to hug his daughter who giggled at having a little version of a candy cane.

The sight of them was making Seoha cry, seeing from how far she came and always wanted to have a little girl of her own. Sunghoon and herself realized this dream, Iseul was the most loved girl, and her parents would do anything for her.

After hours of working hard, Sunghoon was chilling on the couch as Iseul was sleeping soundly on his lap, the hair slowly stroked by his hand. "The pastries are ready... but she is fast asleep." Seoha chuckled at the sight and sighed sitting down on the couch.

"But I am here," Sunghoon said, taking away the tray full of pastries as he put them on the table, looking deeply in love at Seoha. Living as ordinary people wasn't bad, as a family Sunghoon could prove his love towards these women and live fully with them without missing any minutes of their life.

"Merry Christmas, Hoon." She said as he leaned forward to kiss her, but she stepped away taking something from behind the cushion. "Under a mistletoe, it's more meaningful."

He chuckled, and led his lips on hers, a meaningful way to share the love in the place that meant the most for each other.