𓍼 XXI

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

Seoha closed the door, heading far away from the room but Sunoo grabbed her arm. As he walked near the park, scoffing. "How long will you ignore the fact that something happened between us?" The grip was tighter.

Seoha scoffed and took his grip from her arm, "Sunoo. It was before." Sunoo sat down on the bench burying his face onto his hands.

"You know that I can't pretend like nothing happened." He looked up at the girl who wasn't looking back. "Seoha, can we just try again?" She shook her head, the trust between them isn't even stable. Both of them were hurting.

"Who are you to Park Sunghoon?" Seoha sat down near Sunoo, looking down at her fingers fidgeting on the material of her skirt.

"Why do you suddenly care? Should I remind you who left the first?" She scoffed, taking her bag heading far away from him without being stopped.

"Seoha! Wait!" He ran to grab her hand, intertwining their fingers while his thumb was rubbing the back. Sunoo was back hugging her, tears slowly falling down. "Seoha...I miss you so much."

She didn't answer, sighing deeply. "Sunoo." They pull away from each other, as Seoha turns around to face him. She stroked his hair, before smiling warmly at him. "Sunoo, I really care for Sunghoon. It won't change." Seoha gave him the last kiss on his cheek and left.

Seoha was walking back towards her dorm, massaging her arm that Sunoo hardly gripped before. "Late night date?" Seoha looked over her voice, meeting Sunghoon leaning on the wall, fidgeting something.

"You scared me, why aren't you sleeping?" She crossed her arms over her chest smiling as she waited for an answer.
Sunghoon chuckled, walking closer to her. "Maybe, I couldn't sleep because you're in my mind." The prince cupped her face, locking his eyes with hers filled with the silent night.

No words were pronounced, as Sunghoon pressed his thin lip onto the rosy one of Seoha's. She wasn't surprised but relieved that their feelings were loud enough to be spoken alone. The smile could be felt against his lips.

Pulling away, after minutes Sunghoon stroked her hair gently.
"Goodnight, love." He smiled leaving.