𓍼 XXII

━━━ 𓍼  ━━━

The next day, Sunghoon was awakened by the sun embracing his pale body. He yawned and brushed his hair back. "Already wake up?" Sunghoon looked over at the voice meeting Sunoo who was smirking.

The prince sighed, as his mind started to recall the scene with Seoha. "Why are you smiling?" He glared at the blonde boy and didn't reply.

"Anyway, your parents are coming over for a meeting with my mother." Sunoo was fixing his books, not giving any glance to him.

"What are you? My secretary?" Sunghoon wasn't in the mood to see his father, especially knowing that he'll lecture him for leaving to have a party with other people.

Sunoo chuckled, plopping himself on his bed, rubbing his eyebrows from the annoyance. "I'm starting to hate you, Park Sunghoon."

Bickering became a habit of them, Sunoo couldn't let the prince breathe for a single minute. "Can I ask you something?" Sunoo became curious, and looked at Sunghoon with a suspicious look.

"Why did you lie to me about you not knowing Seoha?" The prince crossed his arms over his chest. "Ah, Sunghoon, you miss a lot of tea in this school." Sunoo chuckled and smiled at the prince right in front of him.

"Seoha isn't your priority anymore. She's mine and I'll protect her from you." Sunghoon doesn't know the whole story behind these two, but all he knows from now on is that he'll never leave her alone.

"Sure, Crown Prince." He smirked leaving the room, as he closed the door. Sunghoon sighed, getting ready to meet his parents after a long time.

Looking at himself, in the mirror he scoffed. "What a dummy you are, Sunghoon." He said to himself brushing his hair back. A knock made him look over the door, allowing the person.

"Are you ready?" That sweet voice, Sunghoon's smile grew immediately after hearing her, wishing that he could hear it everyday. "Oh you're here." She grabbed her arms, making him turn around as Seoha stroked his hair.

"A handsome prince right in front of me, People might be jealous over me having you." She chuckled, Sunghoon was looking at her with adoration, he couldn't let anyone hurt her. After months, Seoha officially became his lover.

"Having me? I just kissed you. I didn't ask you for a proper date." Seoha frowned and pulled away from his hug. "That's it, I'm done with you." She walked away from him, trying to be mad.

"Just wait for me, after all of my things are done. We'll be happy." He was back hugging her, stroking her arms. He wanted to live freely, and freely with her.

"Park Sunghoon, what are you doing?"