𓍼 III

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

The sun was rising high in the morning, and the prince was on his balcony feeling the fresh air from the early hour. Rubbing his face, he let out a deep sigh as he felt a presence near him.

Sunghoon turned around to meet Euijoo with a cup of coffee in his left hand and a warm smile on his face. "Good morning, Sir." Sunghoon scoffed and smiled, taking the cup from his hand. "Your father is waiting for you.' Euijoo patted his back as they watched the sun slowly waking up. "Sure."

Inside his office, flipping over the paper, Sunghoon's father was reading a whole file, until a knock was heard from the other side of the wooden door. His father doesn't reply, letting Sunghoon inside as he leaned on the chair in front of his father's desk.

"What did you call me for?" His cold tone made the older one look up from the file, taking his glass off his nose. Sighing as he closes the file shoving it away. "Sit down, Sunghoon." but he doesn't listen and rest his hands over the armrest, smiling at his father. "I'm fine being up, you can continue."

His father got up from his seat, hands behind his back looking over the window at the scenery from his office. "Since when can you decide for your life?" He said coldly, turning around to meet Sunghoon who was lowering his head full of shame. "You the hell told you, you can?!" The anger finally came, and somehow Sunghoon couldn't lift up his head.

"Dad, it was only a party between Jake, Heeseung, and me. Please understand I want to live my freedom." He finally looks up at his father, eyes full of tears. "Don't dare to cry over this shitty mistake. Sunghoon."
The younger prince clenched his jaw, grabbing tightly the armrest shoving his anger on the chair.

"You were young dad, why can't you let me do things that I want?" Sunghoon's voice cracked from the sudden tears mixed with the anger. "But, I wasn't doing shitty things. My reputation is bad and it is your fault, Sunghoon." He said, sitting back on his chair-throwing the file to his son. "How am I going to cover this up?"

The prince took out some pictures taken from the party with Heeseung and Jake, he sighed and closes back the file. "Yeah, your reputation. You'll never care about me and my feelings."

Sunghoon was about to open the door, when his dad yelled, "You'll apologize for your actions, and I'll send you somewhere, where you could be told the right education of a young prince." Sunghoon chuckled and faced his dad, "I wish I wasn't your son." He closed the door harshly and went straight outside the mansion near the garden.

He sat down on the wooden bench, feeling the cold air as Euijoo came sitting near him. "Are you okay, Hoon?" The man grabbed Sunghoon's hand inside his, trying to comfort him. "You were aware of this, and you didn't tell me a single thing." He pushed Euijoo's hand while walking away.

Little did he know that he'll finally live his own freedom and meet people who'll make him like the real prince he is.