𓍼 XV

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

The prince was there, sitting on the bench, wiggling his fingers while looking straight ahead at the night landscape.
"Sunghoon." He knew the voice of the person sitting next to him and taking his hand in hers.

"Oh, mother.." He said softly, putting his other hand on her, the prince had always been this close to his mother. Being the only child, he received the love he wanted and his mother wanted his happiness after all.

"Why did you leave the table? I taught you that it's not good manners to do so." Sunghoon scoffs, taking off his hands, rubbing his eyes. "Mom, do you actually care for me?" She gaps, and turns to face her son.

"I mean, we're in fucking 2021. Why can't I do whatever I want?" The prince didn't bother to look around, and under the influence of alcohol, cursing was his favorite hobby.

"Watch your words. Did you drink again? Didn't your father tell you to stop partying around?" Her voice raised a little over her stubborn son, Sunghoon stood up from the bench taking his coat.

"Father, who? I have no father in this damn life. And yes I drank, oh and if you want to know, I'll never stop partying. This is my only freedom from you."

With that, Sunghoon left as he walked towards the dorm. Struggling, someone grabbed his arm to help him. "Ah, what a good show you put earlier Sunghoon."

"Let go of me, Sunoo." The prince said, taking off his hands and opening the door, as he lay down on his bed. "Fake father, fake feelings. The Park family is really good at acting." He said Sunghoon sat up and grabbed the younger boy by his collar.

"If I see you trying to mess with this fake family like you say, I'll make sure that you'll be out of this world." Sunoo's eyes widened, no one could know this side of the Prince, the kind hearted boy who loves partying at night.

He released his grip, as Sunoo tried to catch his breath. He laughed and went to the bathroom leaving the older boy alone. At this point, Sunghoon thought that staying in his mansion could be better.

"Anyway, I'm out." Sunghoon couldn't stand anymore. He failed to make friends, he ruined his reputation.
The prince took his phone out and called Euijoo, the most trustworthy person. "Oi, Hoon? Do you have a problem?"

"Euijoo, can you fetch me with Nicholas..I just want to run away." A little more sober than earlier, he hung up after earning a yes from his friend.

Sunoo was reading his book, as the prince took a bag out of the closet fixing his clothes. "Where are you going this late?" The blonde boy took off his specs and closed his book, as he got up from his bed to sit on Sunghoon's.

"It's not your business, man." Sunghoon said, zipping the bag and closing the door harshly as Sunoo startled at the sound. "Just wait and see, Park Sunghoon." He sighed and went back to read his book.

The older boy was waiting for his friends near the entrance, scrolling over his phone. "What are you doing here that late?" Sunghoon looked up, and smiled slightly. Seoha sat near him and saw the bag he was holding. "Are you going somewhere?" He nodded, turning off his phone.

A horn made both of them look away as Sunghoon cleared his throat, "So you'll just leave me like that." She got up, and crossed her arm looking at his back.

"We're nothing, and I promised you nothing." He said, Seoha scoffed and clapped her hands, "You are like the other, Sunghoon. I thought that we could be real."

"We're in 2021, babe. I was just trying to have fun."