𓍼 XII

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

"Missing me already?" That voice, Seoha knew the owner, her eyes widened as tears fell down. "N-No way."

In-Su. Her older brother that she didn't see for one year was standing there arm crossing, with a big smile.
Seoha smiled and threw her arm around his neck, hugging him tightly. "What are you doing here?" Pulling away from the hug, In-Su stroked her hair.

"I wanted to see my lovely sister." Seoha chuckles and hits him slightly, looking down at her feet. Her older brother puts both of his hands on her shoulders making her look deep into his ocean eyes.

"So tell me what are you up to these months?" Marching together, earning some giggles from each other was the empty feeling she felt once she left the mansion.

"Nothing much. I am trying to survive." In-Su stopped taking her hand in his stroking it gently. "He's not done yet?. I thought the parents would protect you from him." Seoha scoffed, "If they care, yes they would. They don't give any fuck about me."

"I'll do anything to protect you from him.." In-Su attempted to hug her again but she said, "Actually, In-Su. I found someone else who can help me." Her smile grew wider at the thought of that person, she promised that she wouldn't fall.

"Who's this person?" In-Su knew that something was off but decided to not tease her, "Let's go eat something, before the shitty formal dinner tonight." She laughed, grabbing his arm as they both ran into the school, passing by Sunghoon and Riki sitting on a bench.

"What the-" Riki said, closing his paintbook before looking at Sunghoon who just blinked twice. "So, she's happy...I see." Riki looked at him frowning, "You said something?" Sunghoon shook his head asking the younger one to show his paintings as he glanced at the entrance where she rushed.

"Hoon? Are you listening?" The prince looked confused asking Riki, "Hoon?" Riki smiled, fidgeting his fingers shyly.
"I guess you forgot about me? I was so young back then."

"What are you trying to tell me, Riki?" The younger one shook his head and sighed. "You should go back and get ready for dinner." He left Sunghoon there, still sitting on that same bench.

"What the hell just happened..." Sunghoon sighed, taking his bag as he walked towards the boy's dorm. Bumping on Sunoo who was rushing around. "Yo, Ddeonu." The blonde boy stopped, hands grabbing his knees tightly as he tried to catch some breath.

"Oh Sunghoon, can you help me? Can you bring these flowers to the name on that card?" He nodded looking at the card with the name on it, 'HWG. SEOHA.'

He scoffed and took the flowers from Sunoo's grip. The prince was walking in the hallway with these red flowers as he knocked on the door. "Yes?" His smile grew wider at the soft voice on the other side of the door.

"Sunghoon." Revealing herself in a soft blue cocktail dress, the prince couldn't stop by looking at how beautiful she is.
"Here." He handed the flowers and left the girl's dorm.

Seoha leaned on the wall looking at him as he walked away from her. Smelling the flowers she smiled and closed back her door.

"So he's your person?"