𓍼 XIX

━━━ 𓍼  ━━━

Sunghoon turned around to meet the beautiful sun hitting his face, as he was sipping the last drop. His phone couldn't stop ringing from the notifications as he took a glance at it.

"Answering me isn't a priority?" He chuckled looking away from her eyes as she sat down facing him. Seoha took a piece of his cake, smiling at him. She finally found her happiness with him, Seoha could feel the love through Sunghoon. "Anyway, any news about king daddy?" She laughed putting back the fork on the table.

"Wishing on his recovery, I guess." Sunghoon said laughing as he stared at Seoha way too long, too long but not that long for him to finally understand his feelings for her. The prince sighed, longing for the happiness that he will never feel. "Hoon? Are you with me?" Seoha waves her hand as she smiles.

"I'm sorry, I need some time alone." Sunghoon got up from his seat and was about to leave the room before Seoha could grab him. "No doubt that he is bashing you." The prince turned around meeting Sunoo, arm crossing over his chest walking closer to the older man.

"And since when did you know that? As far as I know Sunoo, we were friends." Sunghoon stated this fact, before this whole mess happened. The prince met Sunoo a lot during parties with Heeseung and Jake.

"Friends? We were...Before I discovered the whole truth that was hidden by my mother, and honestly Sunghoon you don't want to hear it." The sadness in his voice was fully heard by the prince who looked straight into his eyes.

"My whole story is a mess." Sunghoon said, taking his leave far away from Sunoo who just sighed.

The day went on, students were talking and studying inside the library. as the prince was there flipping over his notebook, until a hand slammed the book, as he startled.

"Ignore me, and I won't help you." She sat down and leaned her head on his shoulder, Sunghoon just let her.
"What do you want now, Seoha?" He sighed, putting away his books. "I want you."