𓍼 V

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

On the road, inside the car Sunghoon looks outside the scenery, as the driver stealed glances from him.
"You're going to be alright, over there." The prince scoffs, at the sentence. "You're sure of yourself." The driver nodded and smiled, looking back at the road.

Sunghoon, hopes that it'll be fine. Leaving far from the main mansion was a first for him. He sighs, leaning back on the headrest. It has been over, one hour since he left the home and Sunghoon is already lost.

The sunset kisses the car, as the driver was nearly the school. Sunghoon's heart was on fire, beating too fast, the prince was nervous, nervous to meet people he doesn't know. The car pulled over an alley full of dandelion mixed with lavender.

"We're, Young Prince." The driver stepped outside of his car, opening the door for Sunghoon who came out being observed by the headmistress. "Park Sunghoon." She said loudly opening her arms to hug the prince, as it surprises him frowning at the move.

The driver patted his back, putting on the ground his luggage. "She's Mrs. Kim, the headmistress of this school. Good luck Sunghoon." The driver, was about to open his door, but the prince yelled, "Thank you, Nicholas." Sharing a smile together, Nicholas headed away from the school leaving Sunghoon.

The headmistress, smiled warmly asking for the helpers to take his luggage. "Welcome, Sunghoon." He smiled and nodded as they marches into the school, Mrs.Kim started to give a random tour.

The tour was doing good, as Sunghoon started to give himself a tour off, of the school. Stepping inside a dark room, he heard noises. "Is someone there?"

Someone steps outside from its hiding, and stared at Sunghoon deeply. "Can you help me?" Arms crossing, the eye contact between these two were hard.
"Are you in, or not?"