𓍼 XVI

━━━ 𓍼  ━━━

It has been over two days since Sunghoon ran away from the school. Sitting in the small living room, with Nicholas and Euijoo, he was there sipping his fancy wine legs crossing, living his life like he always wanted to.

"Why do you want to run away from there?"  Euijoo was eyeing the prince as the three of them were there, trying to figure out the new personality of Sunghoon.
"Don't look at me like that." They laughed, as Nicholas put down the glass.

Even if Nicholas was only the family's driver, with Sunghoon and Euijoo, they were the perfect trio.
"This school is literally the hell in real life." The prince took the last sip of the wine and sighed.

"Did you know that your father is—" Nicholas was about to say, but the other friend was quick to shake his head as a sign not to say anything. "What about my father? What are you trying to say?"

Sunghoon sat up, placed the glass down on the table, and grabbed Nicholas's collar. The prince man should control his emotions. "I mean, your father is doing good.." He laughed nervously as Euijoo took off Sunghoon's hand.

"Calm down! Sunghoon!" Their voices raised after each other, as the prince sighed deeply and sat back down on the couch. "Tell me what the hell is happening in Erya?" Both of his friends looked at each other and looked at Sunghoon who frowned.

Euijoo sat down, near him and scooted his arms over his shoulders. "You see, Sunghoo-"
The prince removed his arm and scoffed, "I'm not a kid, anymore. Just tell me what the hell is happening."

"Your father has a neuromuscular disorder. He's getting weaker each day." Sunghoon's eyes widened, and got up from his seat. "W-What? You are joking right.."
Nicholas shook his head and pulled the man into a tight hug, patting his back.

Late night means to them nearly 2 am, as they kept drinking, trying to handle the prince who got drunk non-stop. "Sunghoon, you should stop right now."
Euijoo took the glass from his grip and grabbed the colar. "It's not the behavior of a prince. For fuck sake man, get some hold of yourself."

Sunghoon chuckled and took off the grip as he walked out of the house, running away... Why does he keep running away from his responsibilities?

"It's the beginning of my end..." He said crying his heart out, letting his emotions he held for months now.
Sunghoon doesn't hold his father inside his heart but, he just can't leave everything to him. He can't especially when Sunghoon doesn't want to.

His phone rang as the prince looked at it. "Sunghoon, you have to come back, now."