𓍼 FINAL

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

It was a rainy day, Sunghoon didn't want to talk to anybody. After discovering that his whole life has been a lie, he decided to be that honest man for Seoha.

He grabbed his coat, unlocking his door trying to get away from this mansion. "Where are you going? It's raining hard." Sunghoon turned around meeting his mother, with a cup of tea in her hands as the other one was gripping on her clothes.

"I am not going to be like dad was. I'll not run away from my responsibility, especially I won't let her alone as my supposed father did with you. You said that I should try to not make any mistakes but remember that you made a big one by marrying the man who took my father away."

With that, Sunghoon closed the main door, hardly making a loud noise through the house leaving his mother there as she was gripping on the armrest, trying to keep her balance. Sunghoon wasn't wrong, yet his mother doesn't want to accept the truth.

At the same moment, Seoha was looking at the rain outside, putting her hand on the window. She loved days like this, that day where she felt free from anything, even Sunoo.
A knock on the door made her look back allowing it, as she wiped her tears who didn't fall down. "Are you busy?" Seoha sighed, recognizing the voice as she met Sunoo.

"No, but I want to be alone." Sunoo didn't want to leave the room as he closed the door, moving closer to her, he wanted to hug her. Protect. That was his last wish, accepting the fact that Seoha was finally out of his hands. "Do you miss him?" He asked, placing his right hand over hers, the feeling of warmth he missed, the warmth of someone in love.

She nodded, closing her eyes. "You should sleep Seoha, I'll be there." She wanted to forget this pain and fall asleep recalling the remaining time here with Sunghoon, knowing that the prince already broke his promise to her.

"You knew he wasn't for you, and yet I let you go..." said Sunoo softly, slowly reaching his hair, he chuckled as he remembered how happy they were until everything changed.
It wasn't his attempt to make Seoha hurt, but Sunoo had tho. He was about to leave her room, his phone rang showing an unknown number as he smirked.

"You finally decided to call." He said, knowing who it was, closing the door behind him as he walked past the living room heading towards the garden outside. "How hateful you are, Park Sunghoon." Sunoo couldn't control the anger he had been holding for weeks now.

Sunghoon made it, he finally found her.

Sunghoon chuckled, as he took his hands off from his collar, "Good at acting, why didn't you tell me everything Sunoo?" The younger releases his grip from the older's collar sighing, as he looks down, face full of guilt and pity.

"It's easy to say that my father killed yours?" He scoffed, walking away from the older figure, Sunghoon looked down, "Where is Seoha? Why did you take her away from me?" The blonde boy turned around meeting his cold gaze.

"Inside, and Park Sunghoon." His hand over the doorknob he was about to open it, as he heard his full name, "Never let her alone as you did." He smiled biting his lips and finally entered the cold room. Sunghoon smiled at her sleeping figure on the bed, he got closer putting the blanket over her, "It's cold, love."

He finally gets to meet her again after weeks, yet Sunghoon can't be back to her fully, he is not done with his parent's issues. A thin sound coming from the blanket moving, he looked down stroking your hair, "God, don't let me wake up." Seoha thought it was a dream of having Sunghoon this closer scenting his aromatic cologne.

"You're cute, love." He chuckled, softly rocking her arms as she fully opened her eyes, trying to process everything. "Sunghoon?!" Seoha was confused about how did he end up there knowing that Sunoo didn't open up about this secret mansion of his.

"Will you not welcome me back home?" Her smile was brighter than the gloomy sky outside, straightening up her position before grabbing his face as she got closer, finally meeting these thin lips of his, that moment could be unforgettable for them, Seoha pulled away smiling.

"Why didn't you come sooner? You don't know how it was hard not knowing how you were doing this whole time." He brought her closer to him attempting to hug her. "I never stopped looking for you, Seoha I was dying not knowing where you were."

Seoha got up from the bed grabbing his hand and the blanket on her bed, "Let's go outside taking some fresh air." Sunghoon nodded, taking the blanket from her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers.

Here they were, outside in the cold night sitting on a bench trying to keep the other person warm. Seoha's head was resting on his chest as his arm was around her shoulder, a blanket over them.

"Actually, Seoha, I am not here to take you back home with me." Seoha looked up at him, slowly meeting his eyes as he looked down. "I know that Sunghoon." She sighed, putting herself back in her position. "Aren't you done with your business?" He shook his head, placing a soft kiss on her forehead before whispering, "But we'll be home soon love. I'll take you home soon, just wait a little more."

She nodded, and smiled "But what we gonna do about your parents, as far as I know, your father didn't choose me to be your future." Sunghoon chuckled, indeed his father thought he found the perfect match for him yet the prince already planned his future with her.

"We're in 2021, who cares about that traditional thing?" They laughed, and his relationship with Seoha was finally accepted by his mother and Sunoo who were the most important person to each other.

"From now on, it's only us and nobody else."
Sunghoon never thought that he would actually find the person he needed in his life, inside the school he hated the moment he heard about it. It wasn't a bad idea to help her from the start as Seoha helped him by living his life freely with her by his side.

"Thank you, Seoha."

━━━ 𓍼  ━━━
thank you for being there!
I'll miss this book, :(
sunghoon and seoha be happy <3
━━━ 𓍼  ━━━