𓍼 XXVI

━━━ 𓍼  ━━━

It has been two weeks since Sunghoon dropped out of school. Leaving all of his freedom away, leaving Seoha.
The prince was there, sitting across his parents chopsticks clinking on the plate, the silence was hard to bear.

"Tomorrow, we'll leave only you and me." Sunghoon scoffed while drinking the cup of water in front of him, looking at his father. He didn't talk at all since he got back to the palace.

Sunghoon left the table, slamming the dinner's room door.
"Try to be more gentle with him. You know how he is." His mother said, sighing before wrapping up the table.

She was right, she knew that Sunghoon could run away anytime without his parents knowing. His father sighed, before rubbing his temple. "This boy will have my life soon."

Sunghoon was in the garden writing down some notes of him. The sun was slowly going down, he sighed, closing the notebook as he put it aside. "Hoon?" The prince knew who could call him like that. "Can I sit here?" He nodded without talking.

The silence was hard to bear for them, his mother went closer to him, and caressed his back. Sunghoon missed the warmth and the love of a mother, "Sunghoon, even if you hate it. You're still my son and I'll always protect you from anything."

Sunghoon nodded, turning his body to her, as they faced each other. "Then why didn't you let me choose my life?" If his mother cared for him, she would let him free and not choose between the good of his family of Seoha.

"Baby, I can't say anything about that. You know how your father's work is. But I have a question." She took his hands inside hers, rubbing it slowly. Sunghoon deep inside knew it would include Seoha.

"How much do you love her?" He sighed, the prince doesn't know how he'll answer to it, nor even know how much he loves her.

Love could be meaningless, "I guess, she's important." She chuckled, patting his hand before getting up from the seat, "Take care of her, Hoon, don't make any mistakes like your father did."