𓍼 XVIII

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

"Ugh, even there I need to study." Sunghoon groaned and messed his hair up, he leaned his back and sighed.
"Oi, Sunghoon." Riki's yell made the older one look at him, as he chuckled ruffling his hair.

"Someone is waiting for you." Riki gave a paper to him, the prince looked at it and smiled at the cute handwriting. Meet me where we met.

Sunghoon knows the place where he met Seoha, where he helped her despite the unknown feelings between them, he grabbed his bag and left, heading towards the place.

"You missed me that much? I only left for three days." She chuckled as she walked near him, putting her arms around his waist. "W-What are you—" Sunghoon stutters, making Seoha's smile grow wider.

"Stay still for a few minutes." She said quietly, the prince remained silent as he let the tight hug from her.
After minutes, she let go and Sunghoon turned around to face her. "Why did you do that?" He awkwardly stretched the back of his head looking at her smiling.

"Think of it as a reward for coming back." He chuckled and turned his back again, sighing. It wasn't his plan to fall for her, it wasn't his plan to socialize at all.

"I've been pressured a lot these days." Sunghoon, sighed and rubbed his eyes, Seoha patted his back as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "Then, never leave me alone anymore." The prince nodded and smiled slightly.

After some moment together and alone, Sunoo came running towards the duo, panting. "Sunghoon, your mother is here." The prince cursed under his breath, clenching his fist.

Walking towards the headmistress's office, he sighed before opening the door revealing his mother with the headmistress, chatting together. "Oh, Sunghoon you're here." His mother said, as he sat down on the couch making himself comfortable.

"Are you going to scold me for running away?" She chuckled, putting the cup on the table as she wiped her mouth. "I was about to scold you. But Euijoo and Nicholas talked about your father's condition." He opened his eyes wide.

Sunghoon scoffed, getting up from the couch, "He's not my family, I don't know why I am so heartbroken about him." He was about to open the door, as his mother spoke, "Sunghoon, if he leaves. You're going to take over."

He didn't reply and left the office, clenching his fist.
Sunghoon never wanted to take over the palace, what about his freedom? What about his friends...? He couldn't think straight. What about Seoha..

He chuckled at his own thought, putting his head onto his arms. "I'm so fucked up. It's just a pure mess."
His whole life changed within one month, and Sunghoon didn't agree to it.

"I can help you."

— this chapter is badly written, i'll edit it later.