𓍼 XXVII

━━━ 𓍼  ━━━

Seoha felt like her world stopped working. Not knowing how much Sunghoon misses her presence too. "You okay?" She shook her thoughts off, looking at the person.

"Sunoo, I don't think we should be doing this." Seoha knew that it was wrong, talking to him, finding comfort, it wasn't right. "Why? I am just your friend, Seoha." Sunoo went closer sitting beside her, as he attempted to hug her.

He missed her, "Stop." She pushed his hands away trying to free herself from his touch. Seoha got up and looked down at Sunoo, "I said it already, Sunoo. I love Sunghoon."

He sighed, deep inside he knew that he couldn't do anything against him, Sunghoon is a strong person with good connection, after knowing all his life the Crown Prince could do anything to bring Sunoo down.

Seoha left the room, leaving him all alone as he used to be.
"Wait, Seoha!" He ran catching her arm, she scoffed. "Sunoo, forget me already?" He shook his head, gulping hard. "I won't, Seoha, you'll always be mine to me, even if your heart belongs to him."

Seoha was shocked, being the first love of a person could be meaningless but also meaningful. To Sunoo, she was important. "Before, you'll do something stupid. You might know about Sunghoon's father." They looked at each other, Sunoo was smirking.

"Sunghoon? Sunghoon?" Euijoo called his friend's name, not knowing that he was sleeping. His mother came to him, shutting his mouth. "Sunghoon is sleeping." She said, making Euijoo nodding at the statement.

"Oh, beside ma'am, may I ask you something?" She nodded leading the both of them inside the dining room, where she shared a cup of tea. "Ask your question, son."

Euijoo didn't know if it was the best thing, but all he wanted was Sunghoon's freedom and happiness. "Does he know that his real father was killed by your husband? And the fact that he never sacrificed himself."

The cup of tea dropped from her hands as she was about to drink a sip of it, hands shaking. "H—How do you know that?"