𓍼 EPILOGUE

━━━ 𓍼  ━━━

After the death of Sunghoon's adoptive father, it was time for him to say goodbye to his life and freedom. There he was looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"Sunghoon?" He turned around, meeting Seoha in her dress smiling sweetly as she marched closer to him. "Are you ready?" Sunghoon didn't reply at all, in fact he wasn't ready to take over.

He sat down on the couch, burying his head onto his hands as he sighed. "Seoha, why did I even agree to this?" She chuckled sitting down near him, grabbing his hands.

"Sunghoon." She paused as they make eye contact.
"If you don't make it, how will I live without you by my side?"
Sunghoon couldn't stop himself from laughing, wiping the tears away. "That's corny." He pulled her into a hug stroking her hair.

His love for her grew bigger as much as time they spent together. After Sunoo went to Italy for his business, he decided to let go Seoha, and she couldn't be happier with Sunghoon.

A knock on his door was heard as they both wiped their heads up. "Sunghoon, It's time." His mother was sweetly smiling to him, her son fulfilled her wish to be the next Crown's Prince after his father's death.

Seoha smiled at him, gently stroking his cheek before heading out the room towards the hall. "I do it for you, Mom." She hugged him tightly as tears fell down on her face, whispering a small thank you not loud enough to be heard by Sunghoon.

The ceremony couldn't be more formal than it was already,
Sunghoon was sitting there with wine in his hand as he watched the people chatting around. The prince did like parties but it was way too formal from his beloved parties with Jake and Heeseung.

"Hoon, why don't you invite Seoha to dance?" Jake grabbed the empty glass from his hand before sitting beside him, Sunghoon chuckled burying his face onto his hands.

"It's not like, I don't spend my time with her." Heeseung sighed, patting his friend's shoulder, "This school really changed you." In Sunghoon's view, it wasn't the school who changed him, but Hwang Seoha herself.

He didn't mean to help her at first, but fate brought them together, and he was happy, with the fact that a person could bring him the comfort he needed.

"Hoon?" Jake shakes him as they burst into a loud laugh.
"What's funny?" He got up from his seat and went where Seoha was.

He decided to stay with her, enjoying her company as she couldn't stop laughing from his pick up lines or just his cute face, whenever he was mad.

Times passed and Sunghoon didn't find the happiness of being the King, the pressure coming from his mother was huge and honestly, he wanted to stop everything.

There he was, sipping his tea outside the mansion as his fingers were slowly drawing the scenery before him. "Oh you're here," He looked up at that voice, meeting his mother with the cup on her hand as she sat beside him.

It Feels like deja vu to him, "Mom, can I talk to you honestly?" He put down the brush as he washed his hands. She nodded, taking a sip of the tea.

"I know what you're going to say." Sunghoon looked at his mother smiling sweetly, "I am so sorry for not being that son you've always wanted to."

She wiped her tears away, smiling as she tooks his hands, rubbing it slowly. She somehow knew that Sunghoon wouldn't last as the King for a long time, he wasn't in his right place.

They hugged for minutes before Sunghoon kissed her forehead as a final goodbye. They both knew that it wasn't the right time, nor that he wasn't the right person.

He called Euijoo, as the man was waiting outside the mansion inside the car. Sunghoon was confused as everything was planned.

And it was, Sunghoon was finally free from the power of even his mansion. "Your mother talked a lot with Seoha." Euijoo was smiling as he was leaning on the car arm crossing over his chest.

The prince smiled while walking over the car as he waited for Euijoo to start it. "Everything happened so fast, two months ago I was literally partying about me being the King and now my mother agreed with the fact that I can quit."

Euijoo chuckled, patting his shoulder, "Seoha planned all of it."
He was right, before Sunoo left for Italy she asked what she could do to save Sunghoon, and Sunoo just told her all of it.

"That's what love is." He smiled to himself, ruffling his own hair as they headed towards the garden near the school.

At the same time, Seoha was there waiting for him in her white dress, as the river was flawlessly falling down from the mountain. She knew that it was right, and she knew that they'll be happy.

"Seoha?" She turned around to meet Sunghoon with messy hair, hands full of color as he didn't want to make her wait more, "Hoon." She smiled softly running toward him.

"You're so stupid sometimes," He said stroking her hair, as he pulled some of her hair behind her ears. "Do you think I'll miss this chance of us being together?"

And Seoha was right, she agreed and this is how she wanted to live, freely and happily.

And Sunghoon was happy to live this freely with the love of his life, with no pressure, just pure happiness.