𓍼 XXV

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

That was the end, Sunghoon knew that everything would end. This day started with rain, glancing at the water droplets laying on the window.

Walking down the hallway, he didn't glance up once to meet the student's stare. "Sunghoon, Nicholas is waiting for you outside." It was Riki, the kid he met twice and vanished from the school.

"Wait, Riki. Where were you these weeks?" Sunghoon grabbed his wrist, making the younger boy locked in his place, not giving him the chance to run away from the Crown Prince.

"Ah, I was giving a hand to my family." Riki came closer to Sunghoon whispering in his ear, "We're having difficulty, your father is after us." The prince was confused, he stared at the younger one before letting him go, as he took the bag heading towards the entrance.

"Wait, let me help you." Nicholas takes the bag from Sunghoon's grip, freeing his hand, as he brushes his hair back. "Aren't you going to say goodbye to Seoha?"

"I spent the night with her, we already saw each other." The Crown Prince said, looking at the school he never knew he'd miss. "It's time." Nicholas said, opening the door for him, as Sunghoon stepped inside. "WAIT!! Sunghoon!!"

A high-pitched tone made him stop in his tracks, looking at the girl running accompanied by the smile he'll miss the most. "Seoha..." Catching her in his arm, Sunghoon stroked her hair, before slowly kissing the top of her head.

"Did you really want to leave without giving me a last chance to see you?"
He chuckled, pressing his lips onto hers not having the time enough, "I'll come back to you, Seoha. Wait for me."

She nodded. At that moment, their relationship was good, Seoha thought that she could wait for him to come back, as Sunghoon thought he could be free after his duty as a prince was done.

Watching the car driving away, Seoha sighed and looked down at her feet with sadness showing on her face. "He'll come back." Sunoo put his arm over her shoulder, patting it. He knew that this could be the perfect time to bring the old Seoha he knew, he wanted so badly.

"Let's go inside, it's getting cold." She nodded, as Sunoo put his coat over her shoulder trying to warm her.

"I'll take care of you, I'll never let him get you back."
Sunoo was right, after all he is Seoha's first love.