𓍼 XVII

tw / cursing.
━━━ 𓍼  ━━━

"Sunghoon, you have to come back, now." The call ended right away, the prince put it back into his pocket and his laugh was mixing with his tears.
"All you wanted was me ruling over your palace."

He chuckled, wiping his tears off, looking up at the sky breathing heavily, before calling his mother. "Why did you hide this from me? Am I just a puppet to you or your son...Sometimes I'm really asking for your love, but it seems that you've become like him."

His mother didn't reply, and listened to her son letting his heart speak instead of his head. "I was trying to protect you, my son." He scoffed as he closed his eyes, putting a hand over his temple. "You said the same, when you told me about me not being his real son."

His mother sighed looking at the picture of this unknown man as she stroked it. Sunghoon wasn't the real son of his so-called father. But somehow, it was hard for her to tell any truth by now.

"Come back right—." He hung up and layed on the grass laughing from the pain.

It was late, as Euijoo and Nicholas were roaming around waiting for Sunghoon's comeback. "Maybe, we can go—" The front door opened, revealing a devastated Hoon closing the door right behind him.

"Don't touch me. I'm fine." He raised both of his hands signaling the older to stay away, as he went to his room closing the door harshly. "Fuck it." He cursed under his breath as he zipped his bag.

"Where are you going?" Nicholas hold the bag from Sunghoon's grip as he yanked it away, "I said, don't fucking touch me." Euijoo signaled him to let the prince go, as the entrance door shut loudly.

"Euijoo why did you told him about his father's condition?" His mother was yelling through the phone, as the elders didn't spoke a single word.

"Knowing my son, he'll blame himself for it, I only asked one thing. Keeping your mouth shut."

On the road, Sunghoon's couldn't stop thinking about his father, tears flew from his eyes as he wiped them quickly. Despite the huge hate, Sunghoon couldn't stop
thinking that the man who gave him the least love, will just leave like that.

"We're here," He thanked the driver and left to see this school, as he was walking towards the entrance. "Running away, especially at night, you will be sanctioned even as a prince." The headmistress, said as Sunghoon was looking at Sunoo who was smirking,

"I told you to be careful, Hoon." Sunghoon scoffed and nodded at the headmistress making his way through the students.

This is a mess, a mess made by his parents.