𓍼 XXIV

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

He couldn't process these words, deep inside he knows that he loves her, but Sunghoon couldn't bring himself to say it outloud.

Seoha smiled, fixing her hair. "That's okay, take your time." Sunghoon blinked a thousand times within four minutes, watching her walking away. At that moment, the prince couldn't process anything. "Hoon?"

He stole a glance behind him, meeting his mother with the fake smile he hated the most, but immediately looked at Seoha who was far away in the hallway.

"May you join us back?" He sighed and walked back where his parents were accompanied by Sunoo's parents. Sunoo chuckled at the dumbest thing he just did. "Sunghoon, we talked with the headmistress. And when you come back home, I need someone to support me."

His mother was sighing, making eye contact with her husband, disease slowly took over himself. He coughed before, drinking a whole bottle.

Pain mixed with pity was overwhelming him looking deep inside his dark eyes, Sunghoon didn't know how he'll tell Seoha that he's leaving for good.

Sunghoon left the table for the second time, but this time he knew that he wouldn't regret it. Opening the door, his eyes were searching for her, for the woman who could make him forget about the royalty for a second and live as a proper person.

Not giving any fuck about the student, he ran through the hallway screaming her name, hoping for her to be mear him. "SEOHA!" His scream became louder running out of breath.

Sunghoon stopped for a moment, breathing out hands over his knees, he gulped trying to catch his breath back. After minutes, he straightened himself up, brushing his hair back.

He didn't even notice that she was there eyes closed trying to feel the cold wind hitting her face. "There you are." Sunghoon said to himself, walking over her as he slid his arm over her waist. "You scared me."

At that moment, Sunghoon couldn't wait more as he turned her around, meeting her eyes. He smiles, Seoha was beautiful, the prettiest to him. "Why are you so perfect?" He tucked her hair behind her ear, resting his palms over her cheek.

"Sunghoon, what I said earlier. I meant it." About to finish her sentence, Sunghoon rests his lips on her trying to make it the unforgettable moment of his life.

He knew that this was the last moment he could be free.
"I love you, Seoha."