𓍼 XI

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━
flashback -

Hands shaking over the unheard dialogue surrounding the teenage boy. "Sunghoon, love?" His mother patted him on the back. The prince got up and scoffed looking at his freaking fake family.

"What good acting you put in." He clapped his hands and smiled mischievously at his parents.
"Hoon, it was for your sake and I wanted to protect you." He laughed holding his stomach from the pain.

"Then, if I am not his real son like you pretend to say. I can have fun and drink with my friends." Sunghoon said, walking away from his parents towards his room where Euijoo was waiting.

"Ahh, they're so hilarious." Euijoo could feel the pain in the prince's voice. He sat down on the floor leaning on the wall as tears fell down on his cheek. The man went near and patted his back attempting to hug Sunghoon.

"You knew it? Euijoo? You knew about me being adopted by him?" He grabbed his collar out of madness and glared at him. He took Sunghoon's hand off his collar and pulled him away. "I was protecting you." The prince laughed that hard but it was all pain.

"Is lying a way to protect a person? Well, it's not." He took his coat and slammed the door hard leaving the mansion.
"I hate you." His mother said, looking at Sunghoon walking away.

"Hee, a beer for me please." Heeseung nodded, asking the bartender for a beer. As the older walk back to Jake and Sunghoon talking together, "Here."

The prince took the beer and gulped it down, "I don't even know why I wanted to love my father." Sunghoon laughed bitterly, still in pain. Jake sighed, pulling his friend for a hug and patted his back. "At least, we won't see King Sunghoon." He chuckled, making the prince smile.

It is still hurting for him, he couldn't feel any love from his father but Sunghoon never thought he would be adopted by him. "Ey, let's have fun. Sunghoon forget it for a moment."
The prince nodded, looking at his two friends with a weak smile.

"Let me pretend to be okay."

- Avolire's Mansion.

The cool breeze hit her white skin as her finger was running through the page of a book she was holding. Seoha didn't complain about being there, at least she could have the freedom Sunghoon always wanted to.

"Seoha? Mom wants to see you." In-So was holding a textbook as he greeted his little sister. She closed the book and walked towards the room where her mother is.

"Seoha, I know that you can't be the perfect woman." Seoha scoffed and crossed her arms, "I'm done." She left her mother.

In-Su followed his sister upstairs, as she was making her bag to leave everything here. "Wait, wait where are you going?"
He put his hand over hers and stopped, she sighed and sat down on the bed, "Well, I am not worth it for this life, In-Su. I'll learn, so I'm leaving."

"It doesn't make sense, wait. Mom is not saying that." Seoha fixed her bag and chuckled. "In-Su, she's right. And who wants a daughter like me?"

- end of flashback

She could recall this moment lifetime, she made the decision to leave this mansion full of toxic people. "I really miss you In-Su."

"Missing me already?" That voice, Seoha knew the owner, her eyes widened as tears fell down. "N-No way."