𓍼 VIII

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

It was nearly midnight, Sunghoon's phone kept lightening from the notifications, and everytime he turned off the phone trying to not disturbing Sunoo who was peacefully sleeping.

The prince got up, and sat as he took his phone eyeing the notifications tab, and scoffs at the name. He took his coat and went out of the boy's dorm, "She'll never let me live." He said to himself, as he speeding up from the current position.

Sunghoon, was in the middle of the field under the dazzling light of the moon that twinkled all around the night sky. "I thought you would ignore me." Looking at the voice, it was the girl who crossed her arms over her chest with a giggle.

"And how would I do it, when you disturb my precious sleep." Sunghoon was quite annoyed, he was a lover of sleep and if someone tried to disturb it, the prince would not be that pleased for the day.

She laughs, looking intensely at him moving closer to the prince who didn't move an inch. "Oh, I am so sorry Prince of Erya," Sunghoon widened his eyes hearing the name of his kingdom. "Sinc-"

"Ah, how the hell I know your name and your kingdom? Sunghoon, your reputation isn't that good for a prince you know." She tapped his shoulder, and walked away, "I forgot, keep this for a while please."

Seoha went away, as Sunghoon didn't had the time to process everything, looking at his hands he quickly hide it inside his coat, making his way back to his shared room with Sunoo.

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

All he could hear was these girl's chatting over his looks, sipping on his tea Sunghoon remaining silent scrolling over his phone, secretly stealing glance at the dining hall. "Daydreaming again?"

Riki sat in front fo him, pulling aside his book as he stole a cake from the Prince plate. "Hey, go get yours over there." Sunghoon chuckles at the younger's cuteness out of nowhere.

When he came here, Sunghoon didn't except this freedom and living on his own, but the prince missed his home and his best friend Heeseung and Jake ... The prince of Erya admitted it, he missed his father despite the hate.

"Sunghoon!!" A yell was heard across the hallway as the prince turned around, to meet the same girl, "What?"
She came closers panting, "And your manners are locked in Erya?" She frowned at the cold guy in front of her,

"I don't have your time, Seoha." He said turning around, about to walks away from the girl but she was quick to grab his arm.

"Sunghoon, I beg you. I'll tell you everything. Help me with this man." The fear in her hazul eyes, as they locked their eyes together.

"P-please."