𓍼 IV

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

Whatever he does, Sunghoon must apologize, to be happy, to spend time with his friend, to be a normal person.
His greatest regret was to be born as a prince, all he wanted was to live with freedom in his hands.

"Sunghoon? You're ready?" The voice was his mother's, he opened the door letting the woman inside as he was fixing his tie. "Let me help you." Her soft voice made him at ease, and the pressure cooled down. "In the end, he won."

Sunghoon was right, despite his attempts to run away from this boring life repeating the same day all over the year, his father won everything at the end. He hates it. His mother removed the dust of his suit and cupped his cheek. "Hoon, you're his son. He'll protect you from everything."

Lowering his eyes, wagging his finger, he let out a deep sigh. "Yes, I'm his son, but he doesn't like anyone to be a father.." Breathing heavily, feeling empty, Sunghoon smiled as he withdrew her hand, "I'll be down in a few minutes."

━━━ 𓍼 ━━━

"Prepare your luggage, you're leaving tonight." Sunghoon scoffs, at his father crossing his arms over his chest. The prince sat on the couch, near his father grabbing a glass of rum. "That soon? Let me say goodbye to my friend before being locked up like an animal in a fucking school." He glared at the older, showing his mischievous smile.

"Sure, dad. It'll be better without you." He puts down the glass and marches out of living room, "If I don't come back, don't search for me."

"Hoon, Hoon, wait please." Euijoo grabbed his forearm, it's been a week since they haven't talked to each other, and the truth is that Sunghoon misses Euijoo very much.
"I'll miss my confident prince." Sunghoon was putting his clothes onto the luggage, and smiled. "I'llmy loser friend." He said sarcastically, as Euijoo pushed him, knowing that Sunghoon will finally be happy.

"Time to leave," They hugged each other as they'll never see for years. "Be happy, man." Sunghoon was confused but he waved goodbye to his family seeing his father arm crossed, smiling mischievously.

"The new life is beginning now." He whispered under his breath smiling to his own self.