First meeting

The morning sun is brightly shining in the sky with all of its glory. Its rays are adding to the beauty of the nature. In a beautiful mansion is the beyblading world champion Kai Hiwatari, getting ready for his first day of school. The morning sunrays are entering his room from the window nearby his study table.

Kai's pov

The world championship is over and now here l am , in this mansion again. I want to maintain distance from my grandfather, so I decided to join school. I don't like crowd that much, but anything that can be the reason of distance is welcome.
I have done my training and now l am ready to leave for school.
I can just hope that the people there would be less annoying.

Maira's pov

I have done my training secretly as nobody knows about that. Now , it's time to go to the place I would never go if I could. But unfortunately I have to go. There is no way I can skip school to ignore them. I just hope that this year would be better than the previous 2 years.

At school (Kai's pov)

I have reached the school. In the way , there were a lot of people staring and shouting. I don't know what is wrong with these people.

Maira's pov

Finally I have reached the place I want to skip the most. But nevermind. In the way, l saw a limo and every one was shouting in amazement. I didn't know what was going on. Well let's hope that today l won't encounter Bianca. Fingers crossed.

Time skip.. First class

I went to my class straight and took my seat at the very last right corner beside the window. Nobody sits beside me so I started to read the novel I was recently reading. Bell rang and teacher entered the class. Wait there is someone else with him. May be a new student. But who cares. Teacher introduced him and l guess his name is Kai.

"You can sit wherever you want." I heard the teacher say. I was so focused on my book that I hardly noticed him coming and taking the seat beside me. It was when he asked me to remove my stuff from the table beside me that I noticed his presence beside me.
I could hear the whispers of my classmates but I really don't care about their opinion. The teacher gave them glares which resulted them to quit gossiping.

Then the class started and I had to answer some of the questions that teacher asked.

I am feeling a bit uncomfortable and nervous. I don't know why?? Maybe because I am not used to someone sitting with me.

There is a hope building up that now everything will be better, maybe this guy is different. He is so popular from his first day but sat beside me.

NO!! I shouldn't hope! It hurts when hope breaks. I have learnt to stay alone then why am I thinking of this now?!

He is just another popular guy who is rude and full of attitude. Maybe he just sat here because he isn't interested in the class and it's the last bench afterall. There are so many reasons and there's no way that anyone will ever talk to me.

He is a new student and definitely don't know that he shouldn't be sitting here beside me. When he will come to know about that, he will never sit here. I somehow feel sad.

Am I meant to be alone? It kills me to not be able to talk to anyone..

Kai's pov

I went to the class with a teacher. As soon as I entered the class, I found every pair eye fixed on me besides one. I can see a girl sitting in the right corner beside a window. She was so focused on her book as if her mind was somewhere else and only her body is sitting in the class. I hate people staring at me. The teacher said that I can sit wherever I want, so I went to the empty seat beside that girl.

 The teacher said that I can sit wherever I want, so I went to the empty seat beside that girl

I wasn't much surprise when she didn't clear her stuffs from the table. She surely was occupied with the book. So I asked her to do so. She looked at me with surprise as if she wasn't used to see someone talking to her.

Now I was a bit interested. Even I didn't notice the whispers around me. Then after glares from teacher, they stopped and the class started. In the class, teacher asked some questions, and to my surprise the girl beside me gave every single answer while reading her novel.

I can't get it that how did she manage to concentrate on class while reading novel, as she was turning the pages also.

Somehow, she is good at hiding her expressions too. She is sitting there without showing any expression on her face.

But I was able to notice her inconvenience and nervousness that she was hiding behind her calm mask.

Why is she nervous? Does she know me? Maybe, afterall everyone here knows me. I sighed.

But there's something different in her nervousness, she seems to be sad not excited.

Authors note..
That was my first chapter.. Hope you liked it and would continue to read the book ahead..