Betrayals..

After a week..

"Why the hell are you torturing me with this training of yours?" Hillary complained while collapsing on the ground out of exhaustion.

"Says the girl who used to enjoy our state after harsh training. Now how it feels?" Tyson mocked her smirking.

"Urghhh... That's because you like beyblading and can't go there to face those skilled bladers like that!! But I never liked that top spinning game of yours, so why do I have to do this?!" Hillary asked frustrated.

"Just stop your chit-chat both of you and get back to training!" Kai ordered harshly.

Hearing this, even Max and Ray who were hearing this, got back to training immediately. Hillary and Tyson started their training again, pouting.

As the training got over, Kai went away without even sparing a single glance at his team.

"What's wrong with him?! Why is he being extra mean these days?!" Tyson spoke up, pulling his other teammates out of their trances.

"Calm down Tyson, maybe he is not in a good mood, that's all."Ray assured the Dragon wielder.

"That's not a reason to torture your own teammates like this. What's with this tough training?" Tyson groaned.

"Oh Can't you see, you stupid, he is acting like this because Maira is not here! It's clear that he is missing her!" Hillary joined the conversation annoyed with Tyson's cluelessness.

"Why would he miss her?" Tyson asked stupidly.

Hillary face palmed at the idiotic question of the boy.

Then suddenly his face lit up with recognition and he said " Oh, Now I got it but I don't think it's same with Maira. He is so rude and mean, how can a bubbly and cheerful girl like Maira can love someone like him?"

Hillary sighed at this but didn't say anything.

"Hey guys, what do you think is going on? Maira didn't come Russia with us and Kai is acting strangely at the mention of her." Max asked innocently.

"Nothing to worry about, Maxie. May be they had an argument. You know how much they used to argue back then, right?" Ray assured the blondie.

Max nodded with his usual cheerful smile.

' I hope it's really this.' Ray thought worriedly.

Next day..

"Hurry up guys, we have to arrive at the stadium before 30 minutes of our match." Kenny announced the team.

"Yeah yeah. We know that Chief. Just let me have some breakfast." Tyson said calmly grinning.

Kai was there too, in his usual position against a wall with his eyes closed.

"I hope Maira will be there when we reach there. Afterall, she is an important part of our team." Max said with his cheesy smile.

This resulted in Kai's eyes shot open and anger clearly visible in them. "She is not a part of the team anymore, Max." He told him with hatred lining his voice ' That's all because of that Voltaire' he thought.

Max opened his mouth to say something but Ray stopped him placing a hand on his shoulder and signalling him to not to provoke the Captain's anger anymore.

Even Tyson left his breakfast unfinished as he saw Kai's this angry reaction.

They silently went to the bus and got seated in the front seats as their captain took the last seat.

As they reached the stadium, they headed to their block. No one was bold enough to say anything to break the ice in the presence of the Ice King.

The match started and bladebreakers ended up with a win and a lose.