Flight surprise

Previously..

She played the video and was terribly shocked at what she saw. She didn't even noticed that when tears started rolling down her cheeks. She was sitting on her bed crying and unable to understand anything. " How could they?!" She shouted between sobs.

After almost 20 minutes, she wiped her tears and stood up from her bed.

"Now I will do what I want to!" She said to herself with determination lining her voice.
She was still in her party dress. She took her phone and called someone.

"Hello, I.. um.. I am ready for what you were trying to convince me. Can you come here to pick me up?" She asked with a little shaky voice from crying. "I'll be waiting" was all she said before hanging up.

She went to the bathroom and came out wearing this with black heels. She had her hairs in a messy loose bun.

She was waiting outside her home with a bag in her hand

She was waiting outside her home with a bag in her hand. After almost 5 minutes of waiting, a car stopped just before her. In the darkness of night, a figure came out of the car and opened the door for Maira.

Maira gave him a thankful smile before getting into the car.

"Thanks guys." She said as the ride started.

Both people sitting with her, stared in confusion. They were surprised with this sudden decision.

"So.. how did you change your decision?" Ryuga finally asked unable to hide his curiousity.

"I.. I wanted to participate and couldn't take it any more, so I decided to.." she trailed off expecting them to understand the rest.

"That's good that finally you are doing what you want to." Free said in a genuine happy tone.

"So do you have the tickets?" Maira asked. Ryuga nodded and showed her the tickets.

"Can we make it on time?" She asked worried.

"Calm down, we will. " Ryuga assured her at which Maira gave him a weak smile.

The rest of the ride was silent.

Ryuga's pov..

We were returning to the mansion when Maira called me. She said that she is ready. I was so happy to hear that but it was hard to believe as she was always talking about ' I can't betray my parents' but suddenly she want to do this. Well it's good but still I asked her "Really?!" But "I'll be waiting." Was all she said.

I ordered John to go to Maira's house and called another trustful servent to book our tickets. Well as we reached there, I saw Maira standing there with her bag. I immediately got out of the car and opened the door for her.

She got into the car giving me a thankful smile.

In the car we talked a little then after some time we reached the airport. During the ride, she looked a bit stressed but I think it was because of the fact that she is going against her parent's wish.