Maira, Cap. and Miss Annoying..

Next morning, Kai was sitting in his balcony as Free and Ryuga approached him.

"Hey, Good Morning! Where's Maira?" Free said. Kai just shrugged.

"Let me call her out" Ryuga said knocking on the door of Maira's balcony.

"She is not answering." Ryuga said " May be sleepi-" but he was cut off by Kai saying " No! Even Tyson is wide awake and 15 minutes are left for training!"

"But he wasn't chatting all night like her. She could be sleeping." Free said.

"Urgh.. this girl! That's why, I was saying that you all should go to sleep!" Kai said with frustration lining his voice.

"But only she is sleeping, we are awake. And in addition, we are not your teammates that we will obey you." Ryuga back fired.

"So are we gonna chat here or you will try to wake her up?" Free asked.

"Yeah, Yeah. Let's go because 'Cap.' won't be able to give her the cruel punishment, he was talking about to his team. Well it must be something awesome that even Tyson woke up at time , isn't it Kai?" Ryuga said with a smirk on his face.

"This girl!" Kai said frustrated " She has even left the gate open. How irresponsible!"

Ryuga and Free were laughing in the background. As they entered the room , Maira was sleeping peacefully. Kai was busy staring at her ' She looks cute while sleeping. So innocent and beautiful!' Kai thought.

"Hey, are you gonna keep staring at her or will wake her up?" Free asked.

They tried a lot but she seemed to be a lot sleepy.

"That's it!" Saying this, Kai left. He came with a bucket of water.

"Aww.. 'Cap' is so caring" Ryuga said in a dramatic way.

"Shut up!" Saying this, Kai splashed the water on the sleeping figure of Maira and passed it to Free. She woke up with shock and wiped her face. She looked at Free holding the bucket in a questioning way.

He simply looked at Kai. As Maira's eyes met his, " 10 minutes to go for the training." Saying this he left the room.

She hurried and as the trio was waiting in Kai's room, they could hear the sound of stuffs getting thrown or bumping.

She made it on time for the training.

After training, they were sitting in Kai's room, Kai was furious. "Now, Why the hell was your door to the balcony open?!" He asked Maira.

She was sitting with Free and Ryuga, " Umm.. actually I wasn't expecting anyone to ambush my room on the '24th floor'." She answered innocently with showcasing '24th floor' in air with her hands.

This earned giggles of Free and Ryuga.

"Don't crack jokes! And why were you sleeping even later than Tyson?!" Kai asked.

"Come on Kai, she was on time!" Ryuga defended Maira.

Kai was calming down, when Maira remembered the way Kai woke her up.

"Yeah Cap but can you please explain why you bothered yourself to splash the bucket water on me?" Maira asked sweetly which was more dangerous than her angry tone.

"Because you were not waking up." Kai answered simply.

"So you drenched my bed?! Its completely wet, how am I supposed to sleep on that?! Even the Hotel manager said that he can't do anything about that!" Maira half yelled this time and Kai was listening to her with a tinge of guilty expression.