Reunions...

Previously..

The boys minus Kai started to whisper in a group. Then Tyson turned to her with a dark smile on his lips. "Don't mind, it's a game!" He said.

He was again surrounded by that dark aura which was there at the time of announcing Kai's dare.

"You will have to hold Kai's hand for next 2 hours and if you leave it even for a second then you will have to start from the beginning." Tyson said smirking.

"What?!" Maira was so unsure about what she just heard.

"Just do it!" Ray said.

"Why the hell did you include me in this damn dare of yours?! And that too without my permission!!" Kai was really angry.

They didn't notice when Max took their hands and placed them together.

"Now that the lovebirds are together, let's ambush the Chinese meal that Ray prepared for us!!" Tyson said throwing his hands into the air.

"Just shut up , stupid!" Kai scolded him.

They were now sitting on the dining table when they realised the real evil thing about the dare.

' Damn! Why Chinese?! How am I supposed to eat this with my left hand?!' Maira thought. Still she awkwardly tried to eat but failed terribly.

Tyson giggled at this a little. Kai was watching this as Maira pushed the plate away with an annoyed look on her face "That's it! I am done" she said as she cupped her face with her left hand with her eyes closed.

Suddenly she felt something so close to her face and it smelt so tasty. She opened her eyes and saw noodles then she turned to find the source. It was Kai, holding it. "Don't stare, just eat it!" Kai said hitting on Maira's head lightly to pull her out of her thoughts.

Everyone was smiling at this scene but looked away as Maira looked in their direction to confirm if she should eat it or not.

As they were looking away, she took the bite. ' She looked so cute when annoyed. But I can't leave her hungry so I thought it to be fine to feed her. Her surprised face with wide eyes was something to die for.' Kai thought.

After some days, there was a welcome party for the teams participating in the championship. On the other hand, Maira's search was going on as her parents were getting desperate day by day after her getting vanished from her house.

Time skip.. The day of the party..

The blade breakers were sitting on a round table minus Tyson, Hillary and Max.

Suddenly someone covered Maira's eyes all of a sudden. "Who's this?!" The person asked.

"Um.. well... Brooklyn?!!!" She shouted with recognition. Then she stood and was now face to face with him. "Oh my God! I can't believe it , we are meeting like this!!" Maira said hugging him.

"Maira?" Ray asked " Won't you introduce your friend to us?"

"Oh sorry!" Maira said in a guilty tone which changed to the happy one again "Meet Brooklyn! He was with me at my previous school"

"Not only schoolmates, we were best friends there." Brooklyn added.

"Yeah. Then he went to join a blading team and.." she trailed off.

"Hey! Now I am here!" Brooklyn tried to cheer her up and got successful.

Then, came Ming Ming. "Hey Maira!' She hugged her. "Long time Mimi!" Maira said hugging her back.

As Kenny saw her, he froze. "Um Kenny?" Ray asked moving his hand before his face.

"Hey guys meet Ming Ming , she is-" Maira was cut off by Kenny "Amazing! She is a popstar and I am the biggest fan. Can I have a photograph with you?!" He said with sparkling eyes.